Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious first time smoking today

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
its werid, because I was always an anti-smoker but because now I have double standards I can shame others while myself get the good and (bad) sides of the activity plus...

...its like something was squezing onside your head.

first and the last time I am smoking

Nicotine is great atleast smoke every weekend atleast

dont you will get addicted and smoke 2 packs a day like me

smoking is good for you

its werid, because I was always an anti-smoker but because now I have double standards I can shame others while myself get the good and (bad) sides of the activity plus...

...its like something was squezing onside your head.

first and the last time I am smoking
I want to quit but I just love the feeling it gives me. It kind of relaxes me maybe i'm too used to it and i'm addicted. I want to stop they're just a waste of money. I heard chewing gum helps maybe nicotine gum.

Nicotine is great atleast smoke every weekend atleast
It's fun to vape by it becomes costly and roans your health after a while. Of course I might try smoking in order to lose weight. I heard people who take up smoking will lose a lot of weight. I already am fat. I used to smoke two packs a day and I was half the way I am.

dont you will get addicted and smoke 2 packs a day like me
smoking is good for you
It's fun to vape by it becomes costly and roans your health after a while. Of course I might try smoking in order to lose weight. I heard people who take up smoking will lose a lot of weight. I already am fat. I used to smoke two packs a day and I was half the way I am.
my head hurt after two ciggarets. How tf do you guys manage to smoke 2 packs a day?

I couldn't imagine driving a car while smoking I got dizzy after taking a bigger inhale.

All copes are good copes, but the cheaper the better

my head hurt after two ciggarets. How tf do you guys manage to smoke 2 packs a day?

I couldn't imagine driving a car while smoking I got dizzy after taking a bigger inhale.
u get used to it

jfl are you curry ? its just a cigarette