Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First time foid called me a loser

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This was middle school. I was at the park after school and randomly came across one of the popular girls. She asked me if I had Melissa's number. I said no. She asked if I had Sam's number. I said no. She asked if I had anyone's number. I looked down and said no. Lol you're such a loser she says and walks away laughing...:fuk:

She shouldn’t be laughing because she lives on easy mode and that is all because she is female.

JRH, just rape her theory in Roblox

JRH, just rape her theory in Roblox

No, though he has legal recourse to defend himself if threatened.

I've indicated several times that I have no problems with stabbing Shannon or bashing her head into the concrete if she attempts to assault me.

I looked down
cuck behavior tbh

just own it bro. who gives a shit. i let everybody know how much of a loser i am but they are too afraid to judge me out of fear that i will go ER on them

You failed the shit-test, you should've said "can i have your number then?"

cuck behavior tbh

just own it bro. who gives a shit. i let everybody know how much of a loser i am but they are too afraid to judge me out of fear that i will go ER on them
I was like 12 :dafuckfeels:

Brutal childhoodtraumapill.

Never been called loser by a girl
lucky i've been called a pervert told to kill myself called a loser and been told its over for me

ok so heres the story my oneitis said i was a pervert because of rumors going around about how i raped and harassed some foids and shit and the other foid insulted me and i insulted her back and she told me to kill myself and said it was over for me like that i would be a virgin forever

:feelswhat:

Never had things like that happen to me ngl
probably because you're a 5 in looks where as im a sub5 i've been insulted and beaten up for no good reason :feelshaha:

Foids are cold as fuck don't know what gave people the idea they were "empathetic"

Most man are loosers" according to Woman , in this World. Who cares really.

If this cumdumpster ( applies to most females btw) was born with XY chromosome, she would be even a bigger loser.
She shouldn’t be laughing because she lives on easy mode and that is all because she is female.

probably because you're a 5 in looks where as im a sub5 i've been insulted and beaten up for no good reason :feelshaha:
I literally had a bully assault me in middle school because of how my face looked. Of course because school admins don't care about bullying they punished both of us.

Privilege is there to be used and exempted

I also don't have anyone's number except my family members.

Self-defense is legal. I'd do the same to my half-relatives if they threatened my life.

Envision my younger half-cousin shoving me and calling me a loser. Then envision me promptly shoving her to the ground.

She is in desperate need of some good pERsonality.:feelsdevil: