Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious First thing i did as a 20 year old ngl

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Washed dishes lol
You know it never began when you wash dishes at 12:00am on your 20th birthday
You know what Chad did for his 20th birthday?
Got drunk, had a birthday party, fucked stacy(s)
And woke up in the morning to a blowjob for his birthday present

Hapy Birthday. :feelsautistic:

Just remember you're not alone. We're all celebrating your milestone here at .co. Care about you bro

mfw thinking about how much better Chad’s life is compared to mine :kys::kys::kys::kys:

Happy birthday o.0

Happy bday brocel.

Chads should be sent to gulag along with Stacys who fuck them and then worked to death (in call of duty black ops)
full

Chads should be sent to gulag along with Stacys who fuck them and then worked to death (in call of duty black ops)
full
(in call of duty black ops)

I walked in the park and didn’t even get to eat cake cause the shop was closed, so over for me.

happy bday
truecel way to turn 20 ngl, i spent my 20th ldaring iirc

im not 20 yet but in my 19th birthday i just ate a cake and ldared in my bed.

Birthdays are suicidefuel :feelscry:

Happy birthday. Cmere and take your punches

52e

What should I do now that I am 20?
I've got no money though
find a way to earn money consistently through either wagecucking or online stuff so you can support yourself, from there you do whatever you want

I didn't celebrate, I hate when i get older

The years that should be the pinnacle of your life have passed you by and still you haven't reached the milestones that makes you a human being, you have never experienced how falling far a girl and being loved back feels like.You never had the chance of discovering the pleasure of sex with your teen gf while being inexperienced and naive.

Going to be 20 in 6 months and thinking about it is pure suifuel... really wish there was some kind of ReLife pill that makes you a Chad 14yo to experience everything i missed

Just wait until you're 24

Spoiler Doesn't get better

@turbocuckcel_7000
funny pic before i was 20 (~2006, already aware of it and saved to funny folder)
not so funny when i was 20
brutal when i was 30

funny pic before i was 20 (~2006, already aware of it and saved to funny folder)
not so funny when i was 20
brutal when i was 30

This is indeed brutal. What really happened to men? I cannot stand it any longer.

This is indeed brutal. What really happened to men? I cannot stand it any longer.
simps make it hard to have male friends, girls only want the top men around them

and then your 20th birthday looks like that

Ya know what, I can't remember what I did for ANY of my past birthdays.

I’m going to follow u soon brother

20th birthday coming up in the middle of the year. I wonder what I'll do. I might just rot.

i don't remember a thing for mine lol

I seem to remember spending mine getting drunk alone in my room at uni, eating a chinese takeaway, and checking facebook to see a total of 0 happy birthday messages.