Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News First Poland and now Germany too has begun extraditing Ukrainian refugee men to the front lines of war.

Europe must be protected against Russian imperialism!

It looks like ukraine is losing but nobodys talking about that
3241520 20SoyBooru

About time. Humans must fight and die for their imaginary shit country.

Ukraine has every right to defend its homeland, in russia holohoax deniers can get 5 years in prison, jew ruled ukraine doesnt even do that

ukraine is a russian land

Ukraine has every right to defend its homeland
Let the volunteers do it. If no one wants to fight for the country, then the country is shit and not worth saving.

Jews will not rest until every Urkainian male is dead

U.S. can do the same to those immigrants but U.S. needs to stay away

This is the systematic extermiantion of trucel in a war done to prop up a NATO puppet state that will empower a new demographic of retarded foids, this is literally incel genocide

lol just as planned. kill as many ukrainian men as possible then once the war is over import sub saharan niggers. ukraine is fucked forever

What a joke! Occupied countries cry about imperialism! Europe must free herself from the American imperialism first.

Ukraine has every right to defend its homeland, in russia holohoax deniers can get 5 years in prison, jew ruled ukraine doesnt even do that
Ukraine has already been conquered by the JewSA

Europe is an (((American))) colony.
The whole western world is controlled by the neoliberals bro, i don't support the US either i just make fun of the copers who think Russia is any better.

Slavcels are so stupid killing each other for nothing

@To koniec

The whole western world is controlled by the neoliberals bro, i don't support the US either i just make fun of the copers who think Russia is any better.
It is better. Russia/China are the liberators of the third world

That guy is unironically Ukrainian St. Hamudi. If he gets killed in war nothing would change as his life nevER began.

While every Ukrainian female refugee is riding German Chad's dick and enjoying their place in his harem, men are sent to be killed.

We constantly hear about the Ukrainians winning, but why would a winning team be so desperate for extra MANpower?

Is the Ukrainian War just a plot by Feminists to kill Incels? :society: :society:

It is better. Russia/China are the liberators of the third world

Russia is cuckistan. They bow down to Islamic extremists and anyone who has ever spoken to an "educated" Russian toilet knows that they all buy into Western Feminism. At least Soviet Feminism was actually about equality, the younger Russians LOVE seeing men die and have mugs with "Male tears" on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back