Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day at new corporate job and i already want to sui

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Today i was introduced and toured around my new workplace at a corporate financial institution and i have never felt so depressed and exhausted in my life. Having to meet so many people, do meetings and be social around normies who mog the fuck out of you is probably the most demeaning environment if you're incel. The highlight of my day was when i sat at my desk and did some coding but you don't even get your own cubicle and are surrounded by your co workers which gives me suffocating anxiety.

I have to do this shit 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for an ENTIRE year! I thought wageslaving was a meme but it turned out to be even worse than i thought, i wish i could go back to NEET so bad but my parents wont let me.

JFL don't fall for the "just careermax bro" meme boyos, there's no place you belong as an incel, everywhere is misery. Roping is truly the only solution.

there are incels that work in the same environment but for less money

Sorry to hear, OP. That sucks

Interesting. What do you do for the company?

Just cope harder op.Find some quasispiritual quest to live for(i.e pooling money to fund the upcoming beta uprising,finding religion) and focus on that quest.

Either that or rope.Your choice buddy.

sounds like the usual package

what are the women like, they're usually unkempt and ugly as fuck in that type of environment unless they're really high status

i sat at my desk and did some coding but you don't even get your own cubicle and are surrounded by your co workers which gives me suffocating anxiety.
Is communal seating at the office some kind of new Generation Z thing? Not too long ago, I recall entry-level employees at large companies at least getting their own cubicle.

I’d rather work in retail than an office job.

sounds like the usual package

what are the women like, they're usually unkempt and ugly as fuck in that type of environment unless they're really high status

The high status women are really hot and get the easiest low stress marketing work.

The graduate coding monkeys are all fat feminists as you would expect.
Interesting. What do you do for the company?

Software engineer but after this i might reconsider my career choice and just stick to night shift security guard which is way easier and low stress.

Coding is no longer 8 hour cubicle work like in the past, you now have lots of meetings with upper management and co workers with more emphasis on communication than technical aptitude.

Last edited:
Been there. Seen it. Done it. Pure suicidefuel. Then the tall white Chad bankers & really hot Stacey thot marketing ladies go to the pub & then clubs for lines of white powder & champagne afterwards & then swinger clubs after that.

Copemax op.

Working 9-5 5 days a week is my biggest fear, I'm glad to be neet I'd never survive

there's no place you belong as an incel, everywhere is misery. Roping is truly the only solution.
This, I'm on the same boat brother, I hope you don't end like me tho, become a joke for all the company

@Total Imbecile See that's what he talked about for a long time now. Op you can work very hard and do the best you can, you never gonna to make it. If I were in that kind of environment, I would try to find a better choice.
Don't forget they see you as a peasant, don't think they're gonna be friendly with you.

A low stress job is everything (or neet if you're lucky enough).

stay for 1 year then quit

the experience will be worth it but staying longer will fuck u up

you will get used that eventually at least you earn money

I remember being forced into an Insurance Call Centre role when it was "suit, tie, shirt, polished shoes and a belt that dug into my (puppy fat) sides".

My cotton trousers did nothing to hide my erection when I spied a white woman, thicc cut thighed woman in black shiny pantyhose and skin-tight pencil skirt (with me as a then virgin) bent over the photocopier with the most soothing AMSR voice and silky black bangs/fringe bob haircut and snow white skin.

Then having to perform in front of a crowd during training to show my personality and extroverted humour and people skills during induction.

I too had a 9am-5pm of this crap and hated every minute of it.

I struggled with alcohol and caffeine addiction. Weekends I'd drink until I couldn't stand up and threw up many times. Also never got laid from these nightclubs visits either despite having coin.

I managed to burn out fast and after 18 months I was a physical and emotional wreck. I also never had so many colds, flus and illness due to being in proximity with too many people and with the heating turned right up, even during summer.

OP I thought you were NEET with a part-time security job. Now you're saying your parents are using financial blackmail to get a job?
Tell them to fuck off, its over befoe it began.

Tall white chad bankers in management.

Tall white dudes and changlites in the engineering department.
When I worked in an IT department (not as a developer though) it was similar but with a bunch of curries, a few white and asian 4s. But management were all white Chads and aged foids. In other words we were serfs for Chads and holes. Lookism slavery

you will get used that eventually at least you earn money

Happiness takes precedence over all.

I'd rather, and did, choose part-time, gig work over office work with a regular salary any day.

Live within your means and save money that way.

get a job as a night guard.

Go NEET br0 and relax your way through life

now you can beta bux some used up curry whore:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this.

im saving up as much of my NEETbux as i can.

The cool thing about neetbux is you can still have savings as long as its not over something like £15k and still claim benefits.

Only cucks apply for mortgages or "shared ownership".

@Total Imbecile See that's what he talked about for a long time now. Op you can work very hard and do the best you can, you never gonna to make it. If I were in that kind of environment, I would try to find a better choice.
Don't forget they see you as a peasant, don't think they're gonna be friendly with you.

A low stress job is everything (or neet if you're lucky enough).

Not getting your own cubicle must be brutal, I have yet to get a job but even without working a single day I can tell you that open offices are such normie bs, I legit wont even consider a job that has an open office layout, wouldnt be surprised if the jews are pushing that shit so we would overwork ourselves even more knowing that everyone is watching us