Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First day at gym

rex_alan

rex_alan

touchless incel
Couldn't lift the bar, was embarassed as fuck , some dude spotted me for the damn bar , I was gassed after two sets of 4 and 3 , atleast they were nice about it , I'm thinking of going in 3 times a week at night so that there are not many people. people were staring at me , i couldn't even do proper cardio , I was trying to ru on the treadmill and was gassed

Don't beat yourself up too bad about it. When I first started going to gym I couldn't bench the fucking bar. Not even joking. Now I'm a seasoned gym goer and runner. Today on my run I gassed out and had to walk. I felt pretty shitty about it of course but there's always tomorrow. It happens to the best of us man

I was trying to ru on the treadmill and was gassed
You lack the aerobic base needed to run on the treadmill. Running on the treadmill continuously for minutes on end requires a lot of cardiovascular stamina. Its an advanced workout not meant for beginners. You should try to sustain a brisk walking pace at over 3.5 miles/hour (5.5 km/hr) on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes first. Do this regularly to build up cardiovascular endurance and leg muscle strength. Steadily increase that speed until you reach 4.5 mph (6.5 km/hr). Then you'll feel confident in your body's ability to transition into running. Run for 30 seconds, then walk for 30 seconds, then repeat this for 4 to 5 times. Eventually, you'll be able to run for extended periods of time.

Weight and height?

dont worry brocel i started a few months ago and couldnt lift the bar either

5'7 and 45 kilos
You're very skinny, I used to weigh 50kg at some point and felt like I was anorexic, I'm 3 inches shorter than you btw

Btw don't be like me, if you want to gain weight you should eat a healthy diet and lift weights. Don't eat junk food and become skinnyfat.

Going to the gym is retarded

Eat lot of food & keep training

Couldn't lift the bar, was embarassed as fuck , some dude spotted me for the damn bar , I was gassed after two sets of 4 and 3 , atleast they were nice about it , I'm thinking of going in 3 times a week at night so that there are not many people. people were staring at me , i couldn't even do proper cardio , I was trying to ru on the treadmill and was gassed
very good brocel

first couple of times in the gym are the scariest, but it will get better believe me

keep going you absolute:chad:

That's why I just use free weights (in my basement)

The worse the start the more impressive will be the progress ;)
Take pictures time to time to not forget what you started with and rather compare yourself to it than to others. I was unfortunately too ashamed to flex my skinny arms at first and I start to regret

My Desire To go er become worse in Gym. Idk How you guys can endure yourself tbh, I tried and I just cant.

Thats why I do Archery and Its fun, I actually like doing it compared To lifting. I like torturing people not torturing myself

The worse the start the more impressive will be the progress ;)
Take pictures time to time to not forget what you started with and rather compare yourself to it than to others. I was unfortunately too ashamed to flex my skinny arms at first and I start to regret
I will, thanks

When i get out of the hell im in, I might goto the gym myself, Snickering and pointing is average normie behaviour, Its just how these NPCs were programmed, Dont worry about it and lift.

I can manage 225lb bench press as one rep max whereas all the chads around me do 315 no issue, it’s brutal

my goal is to leanmaxx bruh, I don’t want to look big, that was my whole incentive of getting in the gym in the first place
eat more, i got to 225 in 4 months

Based. I personally do calisthenics at home because I'm antisocial and shit, but going to the gym is great.

Eat lots of meat or if you are strapped for cash lots of rice with protien powder.

That is really brutal I always was decent at that from the start but just eat more

Based. I personally do calisthenics at home because I'm antisocial and shit, but going to the gym is great.

Eat lots of meat or if you are strapped for cash lots of rice with protien powder.
i went to the gym cause im trying to atlest see a few people , i dont like it when it is crowded in the morning so i go at night where there are a few people

i went to the gym cause im trying to atlest see a few people , i dont like it when it is crowded in the morning so i go at night where there are a few people
Well to me crowded means anything more than three people so naturally I avoid gyms, I just fucking hate gym-Stacies. Do you know their type? Those girls in yoga pants that come in a group of three and only run / cycle. That's why I avoid gyms, one time I got mad and yelled at one of those whores because she was literally in my way, doing nothing. Going to the gym is stressful af.

Lol imagine wasting money on a gym membership.

This is a shit thread I made awhile back but you might still find it an interesting read, its just a matter of genetics that you can't even bench the bar, I think the bar will be around 10kg or something.

I am not that strong either even after months of going, however I would encourage you keep going for around 6 months, this is to squeeze out the free newbie gains, its kind of diminishing returns after that but you can still obviously make progress, I honestly got more out of it aesthetically rather than an increase of strength, im still a weakling.

We all start somewhere. I was quite weak when I started, myself. Don't let it discourage you, brocel, keep going. For me, gymmaxxing has been the greatest cope of them all.