Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First 20 minutes playing Final Fantasy XV...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
1. The main character is an Asian twink with blue eyes. Two of his companions are gay soyboys including an Asian with blond hair. Only the third companion is male. The main character has no respect to his father the king. And no one in the kingdom respects the main character the prince or his king. How are you supposed to take these character seriously?

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-3581772-c61f6.jpg

2. Their luxury car breaks down so you have to push buttons to push it to the nearest gas station. With some shitty old music, yes they played this song while you had to push the car. While your subject sat in it.

3. Then you come across some thot who was adopted by the owner of the gas station. The thot is an excellent mechanic despite dressing up as a stripper. She would be fitting as a lot lizzard (prostitute for truckers, working at the truck parking lots). But no, she is a strong and capable woman teaching men about fixing cars. She wears hotpants, showing her thongs, no ass and fake boobs? Nice for the old gas station owner cuck to adopt her btw.

Despite being royalty, you can't afford the car repayment. Your subjects make fun of you. The thot sends you out to kill monsters as a payment. And when you are done she calls you up. Yes. The smart phone is central in the game. And sends you out on a new mission. You can kill a rhino monster, and one character learns a new recipe. After the mission you may choose to set camp. And it is not like normal games where you set up a fire. No, it is a short clip with them setting up a tent. And taking selfies with shopping bags from some store. And one of the companions increases his cooking skills. While another gets point in photography. And he has taken pictures of your adventures so far. And an gallery with selfies of you and your companions. Taken by the faggots professional camera, not your smartphone. No, I am not making this up. Also, shitty elevator music.

And yes, just the first 20 minutes, not more. I am fucking done!

Why do you play normie video games?

You actually just ruined this game for me. Thank you.

Why do you play normie video games?

Because they are often good. Like Mass Effect and The Withcer.
You actually just ruined this game for me. Thank you.

Try it, you might enjoy it. Maybe there is an optional perk that lets you make duck lips for the selfies?

final fantasy is stuck in the mid 2000s with their character styling lmao

I tried playing it again...

You run long distances between points of interest. And while you do it, the main character fixes his hair! The thot ask you if you can deliver something to a motel on the way. No matter what you do, she already put the package in the back of your truck, fucking whore. And then you drive, and it costs fuel! That was the last drop. I am deleting this shit.

Final Fantasy games died with FF9(still was a bit cheesy, and weird ) but the last true FF nontheless, now they are casual sandbox games for normies and foids.

"Only the third companion is male"
What does OP mean by this?

"Only the third companion is male"
What does OP mean by this?

The others are twinks. I want to fuck them. Not go out monster slaying with them. Pic is a selfie you take with them after fixing the car.

final-fantasy-21-1-1620x911.png

Listen to my story. This may be our last chance.

This stupid fucking game was announced in 2006. It took 10 fuckin yrs to make this trash.

Tjis game was such a letdown..

Why is FF so crap tbh? I thought it was about knights, dragons and mages

I liked it when i played a bit of it

horrible game makers should be shot

I wish there was people dedicated to make mods to make the characters look ugly. Cid is a oldcel by the way, he used the tactic that many incels want to use.

i liked the first half of the game

lol this is why i play online games only i fucking hate story mode shit

FFXV was pushed really hard to the normie audience. I went into some gaming shops around the time it was released (looking for a PC gaming controller) and half the store was plastered in FFXV advertising and game boxes.

play final fantasy 7 or 10 Instead

decent game...ending made me tear up a bit cuz i'm soft like Charmin