Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fire Emblem: Engage controversy thread

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
So apparently they took a waifucoping game and made it so that 10 characters friendzone you at the highest rank outside of Japan.
Thoughts?

One of the waifus.

wait so they did two different versions and the foreigners get the one where they get cucked all the time?
No, they changed the dub and translation. So the characters will be saying "Daisuki Alear-san, koisuru? Sexu suru?" and the text will say "Thank you for everything Alear, you're the most supportive bestie ever!"
(I'm just making shit up, I don't know Japanese so this is hyperbole)

No, they changed the dub and translation. So the characters will be saying "Daisuki Alear-san, koisuru? Sexu suru?" and the text will say "Thank you for everything Alear, you're the most supportive bestie ever!"
(I'm just making shit up, I don't know Japanese so this is hyperbole)
give me a link to some source, I cant find anything about this topic

give me a link to some source, I cant find anything about this topic
4cuck thread
the game is not even out yet, but I got out of this that 10 (!) characters are not eligible for marriage

damn FUCKING libtards forcing Japs to censor our copes. FUCKING hate em

damn FUCKING libtards forcing Japs to censor our copes. FUCKING hate em
Maybe they did it themselves to cuck the foreigners xd
Looks like you cant romance UNDERAGE CARTOONCHARACTERS BC WE NEED TO EXTEND "HUMAN RIGHTS" TO FUCKING NONEXISTENT FICTIONAL CARTOONCHARACTERS AND APPLY REAL WORLD LAWS TO FICTION LIKE VIDEOGAMES, maybe you will be put on deathrow if you shoot someone in a videogame next.

They will probably sell it as dlc later on.