Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Finished Mafia 2 (no spoilers)

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Game's pretty good. It's a very story driven/character driven game. So DOOMer boomers won't like it. But the gameplay isn't bad either. It's gameplay is pretty standard for a game from the 7th gen. But it's writing, details, graphics, soundtrack and so on is what makes it standout, and be memorable.
The game also has Playboy magazine models in it (yes, nudes) so coomers will love that aspect of the game.
If you like open world, 3rd person shooter, story based, driving like games. Then you'll love this one

(also stalking foids in the game, and killing cops is great for going ER)

I finished it 2 years ago. Final scene was pretty emotional.

I finished it 2 years ago. Final scene was pretty emotional.
I didn't care for the final scene that much.
I wished it would have ended differently

Game's pretty good. It's a very story driven/character driven game. So DOOMer boomers won't like it. But the gameplay isn't bad either. It's gameplay is pretty standard for a game from the 7th gen. But it's writing, details, graphics, soundtrack and so on is what makes it standout, and be memorable.
The game also has Playboy magazine models in it (yes, nudes) so coomers will love that aspect of the game.
If you like open world, 3rd person shooter, story based, driving like games. Then you'll love this one

(also stalking foids in the game, and killing cops is great for going ER)

Yeah, I've also played this. Good game. Gave me the opportunity for an extended "Italian Mafia Cope" in which I drank red wine, made pasta, listened to Italian folk music, read about the Mafia and played that game. Sadly, they turned Mafia 3 into nigger BS in the 60s.

Yeah, I've also played this. Good game. Gave me the opportunity for an extended "Italian Mafia Cope" in which I drank red wine, made pasta, listened to Italian folk music, read about the Mafia and played that game. Sadly, they turned Mafia 3 into nigger BS in the 60s.
Yeah. I've only played Mafia 2, but i know that Mafia 3 is supposedly the worst in the series.

Mafia 1 and 2 are god tier
Mafia 3 is BATHROOM NOW YOU'RE SHITTING YOURSELF-tier

I think it is the part when you go buy a gun or something and then a cop shows up when you leave the building. Then slow motion starts for some reason and it should stop when you enter your car or kill the cop (one of those 2 I'm not sure tbh). But it stays in slow motion, essentially breaking the game.
I don't even remember that happening.
But it sure is weird that it stays like that

I will watch the gameplay

I dont play games ngl

mafia 2 is a mogger among games tbh, especially if you like that whole time period. the 3rd game is very repetitive and SJWified. never played the 1st one but i should ngl, thx for reminding me.

I played the game once when it was released tbh i don't remember shit, only remember the ending tbh

mafia 2 is a mogger among games tbh, especially if you like that whole time period. the 3rd game is very repetitive and SJWified. never played the 1st one but i should ngl, thx for reminding me.
I agree it can get pretty reptitive but how's it SJWified? Because lot's of white people use the n word and the neo-confederate group?

I agree it can get pretty reptitive but how's it SJWified? Because lot's of white people use the n word and the neo-confederate group?
tbh i didn't even remember the neo-confederates from the game until i read your comment, but yeah something about that whole "let's make something set in the 60s and make it about how racism is bad" type of media just screams sjw to me. maybe i'm mixing up the fuss that gaming sites made about the game and the game itself, it's been a while idk.

tbh i didn't even remember the neo-confederates from the game until i read your comment, but yeah something about that whole "let's make something set in the 60s and make it about how racism is bad" type of media just screams sjw to me. maybe i'm mixing up the fuss that gaming sites made about the game and the game itself, it's been a while idk.
Yeah I understand why you would think that with everything trying to outwoke each other but I personally wasn't bothered by it because from what I remember outside of the confederates it mostly just had characters call blacks the n word. There's even a black supremacist in the game shown to be pretty crazy which I feel the company wouldn't do if they wanted to say "huwhite people bad".

Last edited: