Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: Jordan Peterson walks into a bar…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Jordan Peterson walks into a bar, and he says,”A guy told me to explain the dogpill to him - and I had to come in here to get a drink before I answered him.”

@AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel @curryboy420 @Spooky_Heejin @haxxatan999

idk what to say

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “First round is on the house - if you can tell me how to get my wife to stop cheating on me with the dog.”

@Bianor @Mecoja

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar, and there's his doughter fucking 2 muscled jerks, because cuckservaties have no rules or backbone just like leftards.

jordan peterson walks into the bar and then rapes the bartender becky and then he goes ER

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar, then leaves

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar with his kippah and starts demanding the other customers to condemn Hamas.

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar and says "oops I thought bar meant xanax bar"

Mitzvah, and kisses the feet of his Kike masters.

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “First round is on the house - if you can tell me how to get my wife to stop cheating on me with the dog.”

@Bianor @Mecoja
Wash your dick and clean your room

Everyone on this forum voicemogs Ben Shapiro!
BS always sounded like a giant cuck
even in reddit, people call him a cuck for not being able to sexually satisfy his wife and how dried her pussy is since she married him

Jordan Peterson walks into a bar and the bartender asks how do I make more money to bang white women.