Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: Barack Obama walks into a bar…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Barack Obama walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Your people have come along way - sixty years ago you would not have been allowed in here.”

Honestly, I don’t like that Indonesian Muslim raised in Hawaii and Indonesia half-nigger Barack Obama.

@AsakuraHao

Barack Obama walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Chicago used to be a respectable city - until you took over.”

Barack Obama walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Your people have come along way - sixty years ago you would not have been allowed in here.”
he has homosexual intercourse with the bartender

I will say to him TND

I read somewhere Barack only dated white women before Michelle

One thing I will never forget Oblamo doing - is wearing a horribly ugly tan suit one day, he looked like a pimp who had just been bailed out of jail:

View: https://youtu.be/7kNSNPwuSjQ?feature=shared

@Mecoja

Republicans and Democrats agree that tan suits are fine.

He’s half white. Wonder why he and the media tries to hide that fact.

He then starts making monkey noises and jumping around

Barack Obama walks into a bar, and he says, “It’s a shame Henry Kissinger died - he was Malia’s biological father.”

Barack Obama walks into a bar and orders chocolate chocolate chip

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Barack obama walks into a bar where he meets a tranny called michelle whom he marries

Barack Osama Biden Laden walks into a bar and gets killed. We never get to see the body though :feelssus: