Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: Alek Minassian walks into a bar -

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
  • and he says, “Those damn pedestrians need to learn how to use a sidewalk”.

• and he says, “If any of you ladies need a designated driver - my van is parked outside”.

It's flawed...

It should be...

"Alex Minassian drives into a bar..."

Wrong: he drives into a bar

• and he says, “you will not believe the traffic I had to fight to get here before Happy Hour ended”.

“People need to learn how to use a sidewalk - I almost popped a tire running one over while driving here.”

• and he says, “Traffic in Toronto is terrible - stacies keep jumping in front of my van while I’m driving.”

• and he says, “Shit, I was looking for a sorority house - and I got lost.”

I hate him. If it wasn't for him and his retarded larp post no one would care about incels.

I hate him. If it wasn't for him and his retarded larp post no one would care about incels.
Incels are the new nigger/boogeymen that everything bad that occurs will now be blamed on.

:soy: “Children, I’m a cuck public school elementary school teacher, and I want you to know - incels were behind 9/11.”:soy:

If a normie can’t find their keys in the morning - it’s an incel’s fault.

You know it's over when your last name ends with asian

And he ordered a beer.

Normies must be chemically castrated and be publicly tortured in normie concentration camps

...and orders a vanilla martini.

• and he says, “None of you will have to put more money into the meter - a couple foids already paid the bill”.

Does ChatGPT do jokes? Could ask it to finish the joke for you.

Imo it would be better as: "Alek Minassian drives into a bar" :feelshehe:

Nice

• and he says, “A couple foids won’t be showing up to yoga class tomorrow - that’s for sure”.

and spoke to sgt 4chan while having a beer

• and he says, “I think the brakes went out on my van - I kept trying to avoid hitting light poles, and I kept hitting foids”.

He wouldn't walk in

he'd drive in

also, he was not an incel

• and he says, “I think my headlights are not working - foids can’t seem to see me while I’m driving”.

What do you call Alek Minassian holding a camera? - A Drive-In movie.

And walks out with a body count of 11

• and he says, “If the Toronto Maple Leafs lose tonight - I’m going to go ER”.

• and he says, “I lost count of the number of foids I hit - a fat one clogged up my windshield”.

Does ChatGPT do jokes? Could ask it to finish the joke for you.
Typed it in for you:
Alek Minassian walks into a bar and says, "I'm here to mow down some shots, just like I did with those pedestrians."

• and he says, “Parking was so hard to find - I had to circle the block four times looking for stacies”.

• and he says, “ Foids are so fat - there isn’t enough room on the sidewalk for me to pass”.

• and he says, “The word “ass” is in my last name - you know I never stood a chance”.

• and he says, “It’s Mother’s Day - so, I decided it would be the best day to go for a drive”.

• and he says, “I thought the valet attendant wasn’t coming back with my van - I got so nervous I ran over 8 foids trying to get in here”.

• and he says, “Those foids outside couldn’t reject my van”.

• and he says, “I was trying just to hit stacies. - but, there was a chad walking with his gf so he got it too”.