Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finding Out my Post is on Inceltear Made me Feel Like Shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I put so much effort into being understanding, compassionate, and reasonable in my posts. I have some views outside the overton window, but I ALWAYS condemn violence, bullying, discrimination, etc... I believe all humans are valuable and we should work to make the world better.

IT still screenshots my posts and mocks me, they call me mentally ill and insane. I think my posts are reasonable but they don't care.

I don't know what they expect of us? Every incel in the world could just write about how they COPE via charitymax and helping stray animals and IT will still find a reason to say we're all Nazis.

why do you even care about those normie fucktards?

how did u even know that they posted your post, do you just browse IT?

Ignore them. Their opinions have no value.

You’re from IT. It makes sense that your posts would end up there.

Weird, my posts get ignored by them, I don't know if I am too boring for their taste :feelsbadman:.

Don’t care about them, they’re just trannies, faggots and incels in denial.

You should learn that the progressive left is not your friend, but you have a tendency to offer shitty takes.

In case this isn't clear: THEY WANT YOU DEAD. [UWSL]Get that through your head right now. [/UWSL]

What post of yours got highlighted anyway?

how did u even know that they posted your post, do you just browse IT?
Not habitually but I wanted to see if they were still up. I know Inceltears was taken down so i wanted to see if they renamed, mine was the first one on their site.

You should learn that the progressive left is not your friend, but you have a tendency to offer shitty takes.

In case this isn't clear: THEY WANT YOU DEAD. [UWSL]Get that through your head right now. [/UWSL]

What post of yours got highlighted anyway?
The one where I wrote about speaking to God, they mocked me for being mentally ill and insane and said i needed to be institutionalized.

Have they ever posted mine? I feel so left out! XD

The one where I wrote about speaking to God, they mocked me for being mentally ill and insane and said i needed to be institutionalized.
Can you link to the Reddit post?

Those people are not your friends. Normies in general are not your friends. They don't care about you. They don't have any compassion or empathy for you. The average human being is completely devoid of any compassion or empathy for anyone not an attractive young woman or man.

Most normies want low SMV men like you and I dead. If you got hit by a car on the street, no one would give a shit about you. They wouldn't even call 9/11. They'd leave you to die, rot, and maybe after a week someone from the emergency services will hose your remains off the street. Of course they don't give a shit about your human rights, your freedom of religion, speech, or thought, or your due process.

If you think that supporting ESG nonsense, pro-choice politics, gun control policies, environmental regulations, hate speech policies, or criminal justice reform, will make them change their mind about you---think again.

Normies don't deserve any compassion. I laugh whenever I read a court case or a news story of them dying horribly. You need to get all this through your head right now.

Those people are not your friends. Normies in general are not your friends. They don't care about you. They don't have any compassion or empathy for you. The average human being is completely devoid of any compassion or empathy for anyone not an attractive young woman or man.

Most normies want low SMV men like you and I dead. If you got hit by a car on the street, no one would give a shit about you. They wouldn't even call 9/11. They'd leave you to die, rot, and maybe after a week someone from the emergency services will hose your remains off the street. Of course they don't give a shit about your human rights, your freedom of religion, speech, or thought, or your due process.

If you think that supporting ESG nonsense, pro-choice politics, gun control policies, environmental regulations, hate speech policies, or criminal justice reform, will make them change their mind about you---think again.

Normies don't deserve any compassion. I laugh whenever I read a court case or a news story of them dying horribly. You need to get all this through your head right now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vd0dza/delusional_incel_thinks_god_is_speaking_to_him/

Also I feel that even normies would empathize with us IF they understood it wasn't our fault, the reason they hate us is because they've been mislead by the media.

I put so much effort into being understanding, compassionate, and reasonable in my posts. I have some views outside the overton window, but I ALWAYS condemn violence, bullying, discrimination, etc... I believe all humans are valuable and we should work to make the world better.

IT still screenshots my posts and mocks me, they call me mentally ill and insane. I think my posts are reasonable but they don't care.

I don't know what they expect of us? Every incel in the world could just write about how they COPE via charitymax and helping stray animals and IT will still find a reason to say we're all Nazis.
There all ugly whores on the inside and outside just ignore em

Lmfao you got what you deserved dude. You cucked hard to these people and they stabbed you in the back. And now you’re still cucking to them by caring what they think. JFL

Lmfao you got what you deserved dude. You cucked hard to these people and they stabbed you in the back. And now you’re still cucking to them by caring what they think. JFL
Exactly this.

I thought i was on your ignore list?

I put so much effort into being understanding, compassionate, and reasonable in my posts. I have some views outside the overton window, but I ALWAYS condemn violence, bullying, discrimination, etc...
Lot of users here already warned your ass

Compassionate incel is still incel

Better being hated than pitied

I told him basically the same thing a few weeks back and he didn't listen so I put him on ignore. After a while his threads pandering to them got really annoying lol.

Edit: This was my response to his thread condemning the Texas shooting.
Suppose you condemn it, now what? You'll still be living the same shitty life. Yeah you'll get praised by "them" but that'll be short lived. After everyone forgets about this event (and trust me they will) they'll go back to hating you because it's not that they hate you due to the actions you make but rather your existence. They want you to stfu about it and take it for the team. Therefore so long as you continue to identify as an incel and utilize this forum they WILL HATE YOU.

Last edited:
I told him basically the same thing a few weeks back and he didn't listen so I put him on ignore. After a while his threads pandering to them got really annoying lol.
Lol this greycel gets it

I thought i was on your ignore list?
You are. I saw this thread on the main page where it shows the thread on the top of the board. It doesn’t hide threads from ignored users

Hmmmm:feelsjuice: I know why your post ended up on IncelTears. Because you posted it on there. You're posts are lame and cucked af. There's no way somebody on IT would ever take notice of one of your gay posts. The only sensible explanation is that you're an IT fag larping as Incel.

Case Closed:bigbrain:

Haven't been there in years

IT is full of subhuman dumbasses who cope by making fun of incels. Who has those 2 pics that compare the IT meet up and the incel meet up? They got mogged so hard by the incel group.

and their opinions matter why?

They just want to shit on the little people because they have nothing better to do. Don't take it personally when a Troon calls you mentally ill you know who the ill one is.

Imagine caring about what those soycuck fags think

Don’t care what about normies they have not experienced anything.

You care more about what they think of you than what we think of you. You're a clown.

Yeah man, that's why you should not give a fuck what IT thinks. Those people are not good-faith actors looking out for our best interest, they're social rejects who are one step above us and desperately need someone to punch down on to socially validate themselves. You think they ever screenshot the reasonable posts here? It will be a cold day in hell when that happens. So just keep vibing and doing your own thing. Maby say the gamer word here and there.
Absolutely based, thanks a lot. I know i shouldn't give a rats ass what they think. It just reminds me of when i was bullied in HS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back