Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Finding A Job In General Is So Fuckin' Hard Nowadays.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I just want to find a fucking decent paying part-time job I can work, to provide me with more cash to blow on copes & to help provide me with a schedule of sort to stick with. Hardly anywhere in my fucking shitty ass college town is hiring, and the places I have applied to have not gotten back to my ass yet. One place did say they would look at my resume(which I actually think I did a decent job on) tomorrow and speak to me in person, but I don't know how far this is gonna go.

Finding any kind of decent paying work is hard for every fucking one nowadays, I even see normies and chads bitching about it on twitter in my area.

30-45 years ago, I could have easily found part time work as a pizza delivery driver, cashier, or something like you see in those 80s-90s movies. Paying me a decent wage as a young man at college. Nowadays everything is fucking hard especially being sub 5.

Fuck this fucking bullshit & fuck this shitty Globohomo economy man.

They want to fuck over more and more economically until they get more control over the general populace is my personal theory; manufacturing and other low-skilled jobs have already been outsourced, so the only well-paying jobs without a degree for the most part are brutal fields like working on an oil rig and shit... :feelsugh:

If you don't have a degree, there's a 0% chance to wealthmaxx; but even those with STEM degrees are finding it harder and harder in the entry level market due to the saturation of fields like CS and corporations with their globohomo "diversity" quotas. :feelsUgh:

That's surprising!- Most of the country is in the midst of a labor shortage; I see it all over the place.- Stores and restaurants are begging for hires with giant signs in the windows; they've had to cut back their open hours because they don't have enough staff; they're paying higher salaries just to compete with other employers for the relatively few number of workers available, etc...- I guess maybe where you live it's an exception to the rule, but generally speaking it's a bonanza right now for anyone who does want a job.

(((Theyre))) hellbent on making life harder and harder as the clock ticks forward, mang

(((Theyre))) hellbent on making life harder and harder as the clock ticks forward, mang
Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme

They want to fuck over more and more economically until they get more control over the general populace is my personal theory; manufacturing and other low-skilled jobs have already been outsourced, so the only well-paying jobs without a degree for the most part are brutal fields like working on an oil rig and shit... :feelsugh:

If you don't have a degree, there's a 0% chance to wealthmaxx; but even those with STEM degrees are finding it harder and harder in the entry level market due to the saturation of fields like CS and corporations with their globohomo "diversity" quotas. :feelsUgh:
Yeah...the massive layoffs these days are just the beginning of big tech's course correction. (Don't get me wrong, the feeding frenzy over there has been even more absurd than the 90s dotcom boom and it seems inevitable it would result in the same death march.)

And the oil patch is feast and famine in weird, hard-to-predict, less-than-a-decade cycles.

Last edited:
I just want to find a fucking decent paying part-time job I can work, to provide me with more cash to blow on copes & to help provide me with a schedule of sort to stick with. Hardly anywhere in my fucking shitty ass college town is hiring, and the places I have applied to have not gotten back to my ass yet. One place did say they would look at my resume(which I actually think I did a decent job on) tomorrow and speak to me in person, but I don't know how far this is gonna go.

Finding any kind of decent paying work is hard for every fucking one nowadays, I even see normies and chads bitching about it on twitter in my area.

30-45 years ago, I could have easily found part time work as a pizza delivery driver, cashier, or something like you see in those 80s-90s movies. Paying me a decent wage as a young man at college. Nowadays everything is fucking hard especially being sub 5.

Here are some ideas coming from someone who has worked quite a few dalit jobs
-Starting fast food wage is about 17 an hour right now (mcd's, shitpotle, beanerbell...)
-Door dash isn't a terrible gig, especially if you have good gas mileage, biggest benefit is you can just work whenever you feel like it
-ups starts at 26-28 an hour for warehousecels

Last edited:
Most shitty min-wage jobs are short on staff where I live.

Yeah still looking for a job myself

Good luck to all of you looking for jobs. I know it's hell. I went through a year of job-hunting before I found my current comfy work-from-home jobs. Demoralizing af to get hundreds of rejections.

Unless you have some very prominent hard skills (like can throw a house up in 2 weeks) etc, then you can forget about ever making shit for money

I got all the work thanks to the help of my father.
Without his hepl, I would be just a basement dweller. I am a pathetic retard. :cryfeels:

What type of Industry?
Retail sucks?
College?
Tech stuff is good.
IDK.

Yeah i had the same problem, until i gave up entirely.
NEET is undefeated.

Damn right. Best to look into private contractor work right now, start a business, or go into a blue collar industry. Fast food and retail companies have gotten too accustomed to having an unlimited, expendable supply of people our age and have become so picky that they won't hire anyone even if it means they can't function (I'm serious, I applied at countless places in December that were desperate for people and they still wouldn't hire me for some bullshit reason, barely got hired at the start of the new year). I read that Walmart is more restrictive than Harvard for taking applicants. They have only themselves to blame for their staffing shortage.

Damn right. Best to look into private contractor work right now, start a business, or go into a blue collar industry. Fast food and retail companies have gotten too accustomed to having an unlimited, expendable supply of people our age and have become so picky that they won't hire anyone even if it means they can't function (I'm serious, I applied at countless places in December that were desperate for people and they still wouldn't hire me for some bullshit reason, barely got hired at the start of the new year). I read that Walmart is more restrictive than Harvard for taking applicants. They have only themselves to blame for their staffing shortage.
fucking ridiculous man. Not sure about private contract/blue collar work bc im a college student.

so easy to get a job in the usa, most have it much worse than you there

try to get a job in many european countries where the legislation makes it very hard, expensive or impossible to fire workers, so employers have to be very, very, very, very careful of who they hire, because they can lose their house and life, wife and kids just for one mistake of hiring someone who does not perform but who can't be sacked

u need to lie on your resume. Only liars succeed in 2023

Will do brocel :feelsYall:

Mind if I PM you for advice on this?
sure @Pixycel might know better than me on this though as he has done it recently. I haven't had to lie on my resume in almost a decade due to being oldcel. But in general you basically claim some work experience for a closed business or a business far from your actual location. If they ask for references use some temporary SIM card numbers or Google voice type numbers and fake a different voice if they call. Most of the time for lower tier jobs they won't verify at all. It is also possible to lie your way into a few mid tier jobs by creating fake website, making your own LLC and registering yourself as an employee of the LLC. even with verification many companies will still think of you as valid, only annoyance is that you can't fake work XP longer than your LLC has been alive.

You will be paid less once they see you are incel

NEET is the way unless ur highly educated high IQ and high energy driven. then wealthmaxx.

It's frustrating, the economy is so fucked. You have to get a tough degree or you're poor. If you go tradeschool youll make money but your back will give way by about 45+, back to school again. Minimum wage is just not worth living.

It's frustrating, the economy is so fucked. You have to get a tough degree or you're poor. If you go tradeschool youll make money but your back will give way by about 45+, back to school again. Minimum wage is just not worth living.
Fuck the economy.

fucking ridiculous man. Not sure about private contract/blue collar work bc im a college student.
As am I, but I'm rapidly losing faith in the college system and the value of various degrees. I made a post about it as a matter of fact. There's really no degree anymore that has any genuine value these days. Even stem degrees will barely get you ahead since there's nowhere that will hire someone who hasn't already worked in their field before. Our generation is being fucked over by white collar america.

If they ask for references use some temporary SIM card numbers or Google voice type numbers and fake a different voice if they call.
i could never do that

also, it's not about a different voice only, one could recognize from other things also

Side hustles kept me going since about mid-pandemic.

Not sure what possibilities there are for you.

I found stacking up multiple little ones an easier and more lasting way to do it. Tutoring, selling old books, remote administrative work, etc. have been in the mix from time to time.

Anything less than $25/hr is not worth getting out of bed in the morning for, and anyone who disagrees is a dumb teenager or a delusional boomer.

There is a possibility that I will kill myself if I do not find a job in the next couple of months.

There is a possibility that I will kill myself if I do not find a job in the next couple of months.
It's over. being unemployed is the worest when you need money so much, it makes you feel like you are worthless piece of shit!

Btw, where you are form? Are you Arab? (PM me if you want)

it’s better to earn under $25 then no money am i wrong?
No, if I’m going to be poor, I might as well stay in bed all day.

Fuck working 10hrs a day just to be poor anyways.

Why the fuck would you want to work? So you can pay tax to the ZOG? Those tax dollars don't benefit you whatsoever, they're spent on spreading globhomo in Africa and Middle East, on financing your own replacement and supporting single mothers. Better to be a dole bludger who works cash in hand and pays nothing in tax.

Why the fuck would you want to work? So you can pay tax to the ZOG? Those tax dollars don't benefit you whatsoever, they're spent on spreading globhomo in Africa and Middle East, on financing your own replacement and supporting single mothers. Better to be a dole bludger who works cash in hand and pays nothing in tax.
as ameriMUTT nigger I have no choice. The Jews here don't give NEET bux easily and they give pennies on the dollar. No point

as ameriMUTT nigger I have no choice. The Jews here don't give NEET bux easily and they give pennies on the dollar. No point
Medicaid, food stamps, section 8 housing, rent assistance, SSA or whatever it is called

Medicaid, food stamps, section 8 housing, rent assistance, SSA or whatever it is called
all utter shit and imo not worth it. I need to travel and see other places. I can't do that shit with the pathetic money they give.

It's over. being unemployed is the worest when you need money so much, it makes you feel like you are worthless piece of shit!

Btw, where you are form? Are you Arab? (PM me if you want)
Nope I am from East Europe.
Still have some hope to maintain shit.

Why would you want to work anyway