Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Find me a more subhuman trait than a receded chin

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
You cannot. There are bald Chads, manlet Chads, eyelet Chads, but there are no chinlet Chads.
Hell, there aren't even any normal chinlets. They're all subhuman 3/10s AT BEST.

LONG MIDFACE.

I call it DBS (deflated balloon syndrome, since their lack of chin makes their face look like some sort of deflated balloon)

Recessed Orbitals.
Permanent Dark circles under eyes.

Ihatereddit said:
You cannot. There are bald Chads, manlet Chads, eyelet Chads, but there are no chinlet Chads.
Hell, there aren't even any normal chinlets. They're all subhuman 3/10s AT BEST.
Head size too big for the body.

I think black people can get away with having a recessed chin like Michael B. Jordan.

bug eyes

receded chin is an easy fix

genio is so easy

Legit physical deformities.

Skullcels, like Pinhead Larry in that "Which incel am I" thread today.

Manletism is the apex of subhuman traits. Nothing else comes close.

Genetic lottery says that there is a cel out there who has all of the worst traits:

Curry, manlet, recessed chin, negative canthal tilt, micro-penis, etc.  Thing is, he and I are ultimately living the same life, both of us go without sex entirely

Yes, another of these threads in which each one mentions their imperfection as the worst thing ever.

Sparky said:
Close set eyes

Really long midface

Fucked up skulls

These are all worse and pretty much unfixable as well

ian somerhalder ffs