Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Find a woman of your own race" - Indian origin man abused in Singapore over Chinese girlfriend

The whore just filming. You just know she don't give a damn about neither of them.

many indians look med

many indians look med

You really think this guy looks southern european?

In Singapore the Chinese are considered superior to Indians.

but curries cuck them by taking their foids
Fuck chinks.
Only thing worse than a cumskin looking down on other races is a fucking ching chong looking down on other races.

chinkcel got mad
Fuck chinks.
Only thing worse than a cumskin looking down on other races is a fucking ching chong looking down on other races.
i don't look down on other races

also assuming that arabs and indians don't look on blacks

Last edited:
@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts about curries stealing noodles?

Based, ricecels getting cucked by curries is shameful. Chinkcels should beat up curries (and other foreigners) who take their women.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts about curries stealing noodles?
This is no different from kikes using multiculturalism in the west to make sure there's interracial couples as well. The Singaporean dating scene is already aware of this type of interracial dating though.
Based, ricecels getting cucked by curries is shameful. Chinkcels should beat up curries (and other foreigners) who take their women.
Let them beat up cumskins first. They make up the majority of those who steal their women.

This is no different from kikes using multiculturalism in the west to make sure there's interracial couples as well. The Singaporean dating scene is already aware of this type of interracial dating though.
curries are moggers there?

You don't leave your basement eh?
Looks are literally the most important feature when people pick partners.
You have been here since 2017 and still coping this hard?
Never began for pink gengarcels

Looks are literally the most important feature when people pick partners.
You have been here since 2017 and still coping this hard?
Never began for pink gengarcels
You are dumb, that is all. Get out of your basement and see you just need to be average to get a partner.

You are dumb, that is all. Get out of your basement and see you just need to be average to get a partner.
being a 5 means you will have to be a beta buck cuck

Bluepilled cope. You will always be betabuxxing.
how is that cope?
If you are Chad, women will literally pay to be with you.
My brother literally has his gf pay for everything and she is wagecucking while he just fucks around with his friends.

how is that cope?
If you are Chad, women will literally pay to be with you.
My brother literally has his gf pay for everything and she is wagecucking while he just fucks around with his friends.
Your brother isn't Chad. She will move on to someone else eventually. Mark my words. :feelzez:

Your brother isn't Chad. She will move on to someone else eventually. Mark my words. :feelzez:
He's a gigachad tbh, 9/10.
She will literally do anything he says.
You are coping hard and have the opposite of the apex fallacy (nadir fallacy I guess).

He's a gigachad tbh, 9/10.
She will literally do anything he says.
You are coping hard and have the opposite of the apex fallacy (nadir fallacy I guess).
You suck at rating and you are inflating him. Stop coping.

You suck at rating and you are inflating him. Stop coping.
Nah, it is what it is.
And if you think I am inflating him and he is still getting her to wagecuck for him, then it looks even worse for you

Nah, it is what it is.
And if you think I am inflating him and he is still getting her to wagecuck for him, then it looks even worse for you
Not what it is, you are just inflating. Can't rate at all. Which proves my point you don't know much about the real world. :feelskek:

Chinks are afraid to do anything as they are being monitored like a ape in zoo.

Not per se moggers since they don't look good. Looks aren't that important, just don't be below average and you will be fine. It applies worldwide.
Yes I agree, looks is important but normies who join the community over inflate looks theory.