Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal FINASTERIDE WITHDRAWAL

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Been off Finasteride for about 3 weeks now.

Every morning I wake up with intense boner that I need to masturbate to get rid of.

When I get home off work I need to masturbate too.

And before bed.

Thinking about prime anime foids (not vile real life ones) quite often now.

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

GRIPMAXXING

MAXXING

Foooouuuck when I was on finasteride I could go weeks without jerking off and it wouldn't phase me, I would have to put in large effort for a boner, would never wake up with one and foids never crossed my mind.

This is brutal, being a slave to my hormones.

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

GRIPMAXXING
@Mods @Motherfucker we got another gripmax alt here

Based. How do you feel about my avi? :feelsaww::feelsohh:

Also wtf is gripmaxxing?
Quite rapeable her hair probably smells like strawberry cream

It's pretty about what gripmaxxing is

I need help it is taking over my mind

I've had this as well. It's just your body adjusting to new hormonals levels.

Soon I'll be on dutasteride and see what happens. I've read some people get less effects from dutasteride than from finasteride.

What Nw is your hairline?

@Incelius Savage Such is the fate of someone who has hormones. Be careful what you wish for

I've had this as well. It's just your body adjusting to new hormonals levels.

Soon I'll be on dutasteride and see what happens. I've read some people get less effects from dutasteride than from finasteride.
I have never felt so horny I feel like. a deranged caveman who just discovered fire it's awful

Brutal. I avoided fin to not nuke my libido. It got nuked anyway, and so did hairline
I was using 1mg fin daily, 2ml minox daily, and frequently dermapenning for a year straight and saw no improvement to my hairline. It's why I stopped, it's pointless.

here is a photo of my prime 23 year old hairline

I was using 1mg fin daily, 2ml minox daily, and frequently dermapenning for a year straight and saw no improvement to my hairline. It's why I stopped, it's pointless.

here is a photo of my prime 23 year old hairline

Mine is also this bad. But at 28. Maybe the medicine stopped further lossus

Been off Finasteride for about 3 weeks now.

Every morning I wake up with intense boner that I need to masturbate to get rid of.

When I get home off work I need to masturbate too.

And before bed.

Thinking about prime anime foids (not vile real life ones) quite often now.

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

I AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

AM GRIPMAXXING

GRIPMAXXING

MAXXING

Foooouuuck when I was on finasteride I could go weeks without jerking off and it wouldn't phase me, I would have to put in large effort for a boner, would never wake up with one and foids never crossed my mind.

This is brutal, being a slave to my hormones.
Just use a fleshlight bro

Mine is also this bad. But at 28. Maybe the medicine stopped further lossus
For me if the medicine was stopping further losses, it wasn't preserving anything great.

This shit cost a lot, over here 1 year of fin was 580 dollars, minox is 120 dollars for 3 months supply and dermapenning is hell to do cuz it's literally driving needles into your skull basically.

Just use a fleshlight bro
if my mom found this in my room, which she would as she searches my room daily, i would NEVER hear the end of it

if my mom found this in my room, which she would as she searches my room daily, i would NEVER hear the end of it
I bring my own beer for movie nights sometimes when i visit them, Kebabs, Battery, Its chill

I bring my own beer for movie nights sometimes when i visit them, Kebabs, Battery, Its chill
my mom treats me like i am 12 and searches my room like a cop every day and will question me on things she finds

2.5 right now
I hate the norwood scale, because everyone has a different idea of what different norwood stages look like. Can you show me a scale that represents your idea? I would consider myself 2.5 aswell but I wanna compare

my mom treats me like i am 12 and searches my room like a cop every day and will question me on things she finds
They gave up when i stopped giving a fuck

I hate the norwood scale, because everyone has a different idea of what different norwood stages look like. Can you show me a scale that represents your idea? I would consider myself 2.5 aswell but I wanna compare
I still have my weird hairline tho

I used to have a jar of weed standing on my table and my mom had it in her line of sight alot. I even referenced smoking weed multiple times, but she got really surprised when I mentioned I smoke weed

check my post on this thread i sent a photo of my hairline you can compare

check my post on this thread i sent a photo of my hairline you can compare
why did you hop off fin? my personal hairline is better. Best way I can describe it is: 80s Businessman with hair slicked back

basing it off of this. My main issue is that most scales don't have the corners going back more, but the top. It's just mostly my corners that are really receeded

It looks like im balding on the sides but im not balding at all and i have hair everywhere i just look like im balding

View attachment 667820
basing it off of this. My main issue is that most scales don't have the corners going back more, but the top. It's just mostly my corners that are really receeded
Dont worry Smeagol, Itll get better!

why did you hop off fin? my personal hairline is better. Best way I can describe it is: 80s Businessman with hair slicked back
For me if the medicine was stopping further losses, it wasn't preserving anything great.

This shit cost a lot, over here 1 year of fin was 580 dollars, minox is 120 dollars for 3 months supply and dermapenning is hell to do cuz it's literally driving needles into your skull basically.

damn. I think in germany insurance covers it, because it's prescription only

That's just you being a regular man. Fin started to give me man boobs so had to stop