Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Finally sat down and binge watched all 3 Japcel's "Why Japan's birth rates are declining" series

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Episode 1

View: https://youtu.be/kq2KNNd-LcM

Episode 2

View: https://youtu.be/lHXUF91lMPw

Episode 3

View: https://youtu.be/17MPfD5uBw8

The first episode sat on my watch later playlist for solid 2 months, then when second one came out I set off watching once again, and finally when 3rd came out 3 days ago, I finally decided to watch it sometime

This evening I watched all of them, was mostly worth it, plus with the translation being so direct, some dialogue comes off in a terryfyingly brutal way
Gook boomer1
Gook boomer2
Gook boomer3

Manga artist1
Manga artist2

Gookcel0
Gookcel1
Gookcel2
Gookcel3
Gookcel4
Gookcel5
Gookcel6

Last edited:
Japan is one the most blackpilling countries on earth

I wish I could impregnate a japanese woman

Japan and Korea is a glimpse into our future essentially.

With their head start it is becoming a dystopia a decade if not more ahead of us.

At least if they will start putting incels into camps we will know in advance before they impement The Final Solution in the west.

Then I will continue the legacy of my forefathers and live in the woods as a partisan.

If noodlewhores go extinct, everything is worth it.

Japan is quite overcrowded and expensive. Limits the desire for large families.

In America, rednecks/jews/blacks/mexicans will be breeding forever until we hit 500, 600 million, guaranteed.

With their head start it is becoming a dystopia a decade if not more ahead of us.

At least if they will start putting incels into camps we will know in advance before they impement The Final Solution in the west.

Then I will continue the legacy of my forefathers and live in the woods as a partisan.

Japan is quite overcrowded and expensive. Limits the desire for large families.

In America, rednecks/jews/blacks/mexicans will be breeding forever until we hit 500, 600 million, guaranteed.
You say rednecks. Do you think they’ll be the last whitepeople left

idk they thankfully lack the rabid man hating sjw culture to encourage such a thing so in a lot of ways the west is worse.

They will die out quite quickly because the birthrates are so low. Like if a country is at 1.05 fertility rate with the replacement rate at 2.10, that means each generation is half the size. A generation is about 25 years.

So say a generation now that is young adults of child bearing age has 10 million people.

Generation 1: 5 million
Generation 2: 2.5 million
Generation 3: 1.25 million
Generation 4: 0.63 million

They will die out quite quickly because the birthrates are so low. Like if a country is at 1.05 fertility rate with the replacement rate at 2.10, that means each generation is half the size. A generation is about 25 years.

So say a generation now that is young adults of child bearing age has 10 million people.

Generation 1: 5 million
Generation 2: 2.5 million
Generation 3: 1.25 million
Generation 4: 0.63 million
What are the reasons Asians are dying in your opinion

Fucking blast this entire planet

You say rednecks. Do you think they’ll be the last whitepeople left
When I say rednecks, I use that term interchangeably with white Americans, because to me they are the same, they are no different. Rednecks = white Americans, white Americans = rednecks.

White Americans will be breeding forever, no matter who else is added to America. I do believe white Americans will still exist and still be breeding after the collapse of America.

When I say rednecks, I use that term interchangeably with white Americans, because to me they are the same, they are no different. Rednecks = white Americans, white Americans = rednecks.

White Americans will be breeding forever, no matter who else is added to America. I do believe white Americans will still exist and still be breeding after the collapse of America.
Who will be the last white people in your opinion lol

Who will be the last white people in your opinion lol
No such thing.

White people will be breeding forever. They are eternal. All the races are more or less eternal. I do think, however, all civilizations include theirs fall to entropy over time.

2次元の方がいいんだから

The answer is very very simple
Because of women's equal rights and empowerment

Watched 4th episode few minutes ago

The first half is noodlewhores describing how they can't love anyone but chad, the second half is about how when they're old their fertility declines

as always, the aspect that japan has different punctuation and grammar, that when directly translated sounds polite yet brutally aggressive still remains funny to me
T5 14
Advancement1
Advancement2

what a sentimental ending!
T22 14
Most beautiful

Episode 1

View: https://youtu.be/kq2KNNd-LcM

Episode 2

View: https://youtu.be/lHXUF91lMPw

Episode 3

View: https://youtu.be/17MPfD5uBw8

The first episode sat on my watch later playlist for solid 2 months, then when second one came out I set off watching once again, and finally when 3rd came out 3 days ago, I finally decided to watch it sometime

This evening I watched all of them, was mostly worth it, plus with the translation being so direct, some dialogue comes off in a terryfyingly brutal way
View attachment 836285View attachment 836286View attachment 836287
View attachment 836288View attachment 836289
View attachment 836290View attachment 836291View attachment 836292View attachment 836293View attachment 836294View attachment 836295View attachment 836296

lol if that dude can't get laid how can i ?

don't care i despise all kinds of foids

I wish I could impregnate a japanese woman
Why? So you can end up with more elliott rogers in the world? I really don't think anybody should be reproducing especially from this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back