Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finally grew some balls and went on Tinder

Even if you did get one or two matches, you simply would not be able to tally that into actual dates. Matching IS THE FIRST STEP of a lengthy process going something like this:

1) Match
2) Message and get a reply back
3) Acquire a phone number
4) Arrange a date

Each one of those steps would result in significant amounts of ghosting. You'd have to swipe tens of thousands of women to maybe get one actual date out of it.

Very true aside from the obvious exaggeration at the end. I was doing a tinder experiment with a guy that was getting like 50 matches a day and even a guy as good looking as him got a surprising amount of girls not replying to first messages.

Meanwhile I literally drew the pic in my avatar and I'm a homeless retard with an IQ of 2, couldn't draw a circle to save his life.
You any good at drawing naked women in an anime style?

If so just upload your stuff to a website, do commissions & get a patreon or something.

If you can draw good VG/anime characters I'm sure you'll make enough money to get on your feet again.