Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally got a job interview tomorrow after putting over 100 applications within the last 3 weeks

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Wish me luck boyos :feelzez:

Though like everything else in life, this might also fail. So, not getting my hopes up.

Good luck, and if you do get it hope you don't hate slaving.

Good luck and I do hope you get hired.

Good luck man

Best of luck, OP.

Last edited:
There is a lot of lifting to be done, so I'm expecting myself to be the weakest, beta male there
Sucks, but just focus on yourself as much as possible. Factor this all in to your longer term life plan.

Good luck bro. It seems lots of us have trouble finding jobs

18136.jpg

Make sure to google something like "typical job interview questions" and prepare non-autistic answers. Good luck.

Good luck bro. It seems lots of us have trouble finding jobs
thanks bro. Tired of being neet.
Don't be autistic
Make sure to google something like "typical job interview questions" and prepare non-autistic answers. Good luck.
I'll try not to be, though over the phone I was already stuttering my words and using wrong words for certain words I was trying to say out of confusion...

And im researching those questions right now. Hopefully I'm as prepared as I can possibly be.

I had my first day of work today, :feelsrope:

Getting a job is both depressing as well as relieving. You must wageslave, but you also get to live another day.

Gl bro

I had my first day of work today, :feelsrope:

Getting a job is both depressing as well as relieving. You must wageslave, but you also get to live another day.

Gl bro
How was work bro?

Good luck friend. I wouldn't wish wagecucking on anyone but it's a necessary evil for many of us. Watch out for slivers.

How was work bro?

It was better than expected. I'm doing IT stuff this summer, so I don't have to talk to people too much.

Apart from talking to HR and my old hag manager, I was by myself figuring out what my task was.

I didn't get the job. I knew it was going to be this way. Oh well. Gonna destroy myself even more and try to get really drunk and eat a huge burger loaded with lard

better luck with the next interview, don't give up for an entire year like I did :dafuckfeels:

Are you going to apply for some more jobs? I recommend lying on your CV.

What job?

oh no.Sry. :feelsrope: Did you ask them why?
Didn't call them back because I figured if they didn't call me they didn't want me :feelscry:
Are you going to apply for some more jobs? I recommend lying on your CV.
I did lie, but somehow they still seem to sense it or something. Either that or maybe I'm too weird during the interviews :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

Another one heads to the cages

Didn't call them back because I figured if they didn't call me they didn't want me :feelscry:

I did lie, but somehow they still seem to sense it or something. Either that or maybe I'm too weird during the interviews :feelstastyman::cryfeels:
You should give them a ring to see what tipped them off bro. Good luck in your next job venture.

Good luck. Are you prepared?

Good luck man. It's nice to have a few bucks so you can buy the latest bing bing wahoo gizmo or new blazing fast pc and not give a fuck about saving 2 years of tendies money to get it either. Of course, that's no price for the dignity lost in wagecucking like we do.

Naturally. Getting a job is harder now than keeping one. It's fucking brutal out there. Imagine designing a system so evil, you make the slaves (us) compete to work for shekelberg

Naturally. Getting a job is harder now than keeping one. It's fucking brutal out there. Imagine designing a system so evil, you make the slaves (us) compete to work for shekelberg
The world is just one big joke. what a disaster

Good luck and I do hope you get hired.
Sorry for bothering you man, but i can't remember the movie in your pic.Could you tell me if you didn't mind.

Oh shit boyos, they are offering me the job after all! :dab::feelsautistic::lul: Hope I don't end up getting fired after the first week like last time

nice! prepare to meet your new family!

I also want to try wageslaving in a month(probably mcdonalds.) but im not so sure.
I need money to cope.

I also want to try wageslaving in a month(probably mcdonalds.) but im not so sure.
I need money to cope.
That's the main reason I'm getting a job is to have copebuxx. But I always fuck things up at work, so I have a feeling I'll be jobless again soon.

That's the main reason I'm getting a job is to have copebuxx. But I always fuck things up at work, so I have a feeling I'll be jobless again soon.
Take care. Im trying to get a night shift at mcdonalds. It seems pretty easy to get a job at mcdonalds, you just need to fill some papers online.

Take care. Im trying to get a night shift at mcdonalds. It seems pretty easy to get a job at mcdonalds, you just need to fill some papers online.
yeah bro, I think it is easy. My brother worked there before