Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally given up on idea that I can combine fillers+ultra workout — and ascend. But I’ll always be looked at weirdly etc

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Deep down I have always known it’s over. I told myself one day I can ascend with some hard looksmaxxing. But when I told myself this I always knew it’s a lie. It’s a survival mechanism.

With surgery (nope, turns out this isn’t possible). With fillers or working out? No, neither.

I went to 4 surgeons who do actual facial surgery. None can help me. Plus it’s too expensive. It’s hard to do surgery on me as my nerves in the face are so close together. Also It’s harder to take away than to add. And I’d need both. I’m a rare case.

Fillers are cops and they’re expensive. Can’t afford them and they won’t help me. A good body won’t make up for my height and something that’s much worse—my face/head.

I’m a real 1/10. Not a 4/10, which is just “ugly” but a real Truecel. I look so strange i get stares by everyone and strangers of every age and gender whisper/talk/joke about me. Happens everywhere, everytime.

I think if 1,000 random people had to rate me from 0-10 I’d get a 0.5 on average. My eyes are more asymmetric than 99.99% of people (cannot be fixed as it’s a facial asymmetry problem, they’re on different levels, different sizes, and one is further away from nose - none is hanging or anything, they just look displaced) and in some ways I look even weirder with sunglasses. Hats don’t help.

If you were truly 1/10 you would've never thought surgery was a good cope

I thought so because I thought it can fix me. I needed to tell myself this to get up in the morning. And I live at home with family. They wouldn’t accept that I don’t get out of bed. Can’t afford to move out.

I’m a 1/10 at best. I can’t go anywhere without being either or more of the following: stared at, joked/talked about (not directly to me)

I’m a 1/10 at best. I can’t go anywhere without being either or more of the following: stared at, joked/talked about (not directly to me)
a3c2e230c2fb6350160c28a3a6846abf.jpg

You could become a new incels saint