Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel finally fag month is about to end

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I am so sick and tired of faggotry pushed into our faces it is everywhere now this month Bars, Hospitals, schools and libraries I am so sick and tired of seeing that stupid dirty flag it looks ugly and the colouring makes me uncomfortable even in literal schools this faggotry flags and pride shit is displayed back in high school some bunch of Pakis used to destroy and tear down pride flags and rainbow trash I used to join in too. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society::society:

52784.jpg

Holy fucking it's the end of june already??? How the fuck is this happening?? I swear it was like the beginning of june 3 days ago.

Holy fucking it's the end of june already??? How the fuck is this happening?? I swear it was like the beginning of june 3 days ago.
Incels are near a black hole, therefore time passes more slowly for us subjectively but the calendar days pass by in minutes.

yeah june ended quick for me may was slow though

f8CK ALL of those degenerates. To all f@gs reading this you are sick degenrates that are going against nature and god.

The incel time dilation

reddit wen pride month ends

52784.jpg

The incel time dilation
yeah june ended quick for me may was slow though
It's a result of LDARing too hard.

If everyday is the same then your brain just mashes it all together. I did the exact same thing everyday in june so it seems like it went fast because my mind doesn't have anything eventful it can remember and hold on to.

I didn't even know we had pride month. I guess I'm lucky. Germany isn't as faggot-induced as US until now.

good thing i have never seen a fag or a troon in my life since i already live in a third world country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back