Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Final Tinder experiment result (average girl vs gigachad)

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
This gets 3-5 matches a day (with 1 or 2 women messaging first):

18f484a15b8e63b41425cfd4cd2f94d7.jpg

this gets 45 matches a day (with 90% of guys messaging first):

IMG_7073.JPG

summary: It´s Over.

Fuck mogs me until my next seven lifes

That guy doesnt recieve 2 messages per day. Are you crazy?

he is ethnic
white chads will perform much much much much better

he is about 9/10
apply -3 theory, and he has same SMV as a 6/10 WASP
ofc he got 3 matches a day

I still dunno why you guys do these experiments with ethnics
we have a blonde dutch guy on this forum who identifies as incel that got 72 matches in 48 hours

ethnics are never chad.
they max out at 7.

when I used that female as my profile pic I was literally getting 1-2 messages from guys every 10 seconds. Like clockwork. Her male equivalent is incel, spending his teens and 20s depressed and sexless in his room. Meanwhile she is having the time of her life.

JFL.

Foid value has reached astronomical levels to the point stacies have to be lesbian to find their looksmatch, because even the Chad's value is steadily dropping.

This is not possible, how can it be? How can I continue with hope, the game is broken, we never had a chance, someone at some point in the story gave divine powers to the females and now evenl 5/10 has that kind of advantage, my God, what have they done?

negative canthalt tilt, he's incel tier

"Gigachads" are generally just a meme. I'm not saying they look bad but they look cartoonish and exaggerated. I remember someone else on this forum comparing it to handsome squidward:

Someone like Chico Lachowski would have done a lot better.

That said, all women have it easier than all men when it comes to dating. A 1/10 morbidly obese woman has more SMV than any man. This is natural because men want women almost infinitely more than women want men. Not even just sexually but also romantically.

And on another note, that woman must be pretty high T. Look at dat chin and receded hairline.

he is ethnic

he is about 9/10

we have a blonde dutch guy on this forum who identifies as incel that got 72 matches in 48 hours

ethnics are never chad.
they max out at 7.

>he is about 9/10

Sorry but this time i have to say that this is bullshit. I am sure that the guy in OP would get 20+ matches a day on tinder, be it in germany or in new york city, and i guess you remember my ethnic chad who got 45+ matches after swiping limit

Jfl there are people who actually believe that Mario Rodriguez gets only 3-5 matches a day. LOL

remember this one
which foid did you use ? must be super stacy , every single swipe was instant match
I used a cute blonde Swedish girl that I found while doing a Tinder experiment in Asia.

I sill had 99+ likes even after using all of my swipes. Kek

Doesn't wonder me anymore

I used a cute blonde Swedish girl that I found while doing a Tinder experiment in Asia.

I sill had 99+ likes even after using all of my swipes. Kek
can dm her pic if you have it on your PC ?
not surprised its a nordic foid though

JBW goes for foids too

you go and make the same experiment with ANY black female model you choose and you will see she doesnt get as many matches as her.

can dm her pic if you have it on your PC ?
not surprised its a nordic foid though

JBW goes for foids too

you go and make the same experiment with ANY black female model you choose and you will see she doesnt get as many matches as her.
That is definitely true. I will see if I can find it

>he is about 9/10

Sorry but this time i have to say that this is bullshit. I am sure that the guy in OP would get 20+ matches a day in germany and i guess you remember my ethnic chad who got 45+ matches after swiping limit
I set the location to West Germany in my experiment.

Try with Chico next
I think my guy mogs chico to death.

f1c18a75bf2d131c339f1f313cd3dab7.png

55715c75d599ef305330087d2e55ac32.png

remember this guy only got a handful of matches, while the average roastie gets 45+ matches.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Very good, cuz i will do the experiment again and also in west germany. Your tinder is broken

Very good, cuz i will do the experiment again and also in west germany. Your tinder is broken

do it.

make sure to only use the selfie pic I used in the OP though.

remember this guy only got a handful of matches, while the average roastie gets 45+ matches.

It doesn’t matter what men think when it comes to attracting women. Doesn’t matter if you think this guy should slay or not. What matters is what women do, what they are attracted to.

sorry, I just can't believe that guy gets 3-5 matches a day.

Even average white guys can get that many.

>I set the location to West Germany in my experiment.

not surprised

euro women hate ethnics with a BURNING passion. they would rather put a bullet through their head before date an ethnic.
they swiped left instantly when they saw his swarthy ass. I bet his profile didnt even rest in middle of the screen before he got swiped left. kek

do the same with a blonde chad and see it yourself.

I’m fucked then, brb never going to Western Europe
I whole heartedly believe you would do better than him in western europe
no jokes, you pass as white with pale skin and greenish eyes.

do an experiment in germany with the new pic u posted on discord
and u will end up with more matches than he did

The only chance for average men is to amass wealth and look for girls in financial difficulties and then ensure their faithfulness with implied unpleasant consequences if they cheat.

he is ethnic

he is about 9/10

ethnics are never chad.
they max out at 7.

The male is mainly ethnic, which removes him between 2-3 points of attractiveness (to the eyes of racist white women at least). The experiment done with former user Telle-M approves how real the Race Pill is. You should had try to make this experiment with a Connor Murphy tier MM instead of a Chaddam.

That girl is not even average-looking in my book, more like below-average with her long mid-face, huge forehead and weird nose. This experiment shows us how lopsided and skewed Tinder and other dating apps are. I personally believe that at this point, things such as Daygame and Cold-approaches might even be slighlty better than using any online dating apps.

fucking hell, even CHADS are fucked on tinder.

probably because they can tell it's a fake profile

why use a guy with over 1 million instagram followers

you can't use people that are too model looking, it just screams "fake", someone who's model tier doesn't need to use tinder

He's not even a Chad tbh, but I agree that average women will perform much better than a top tier male, due to beta desperate cucks.

WTF is wrong with the world.

Please can an asteroid hit this planet.

imo these "gigachads" that have typically "hypermasculine" characteristics don't do as well as somewhat masculine pretty boy chads.

This gets 3-5 matches a day (with 1 or 2 women messaging first):

18f484a15b8e63b41425cfd4cd2f94d7.jpg

this gets 45 matches a day (with 90% of guys messaging first):

IMG_7073.JPG

summary: It´s Over.
Im straight and I prefer the guy over that chick.

when I used that female as my profile pic I was literally getting 1-2 messages from guys every 10 seconds. Like clockwork. Her male equivalent is incel, spending his teens and 20s depressed and sexless in his room. Meanwhile she is having the time of her life.

JFL.
Yep

he is ethnic

he is about 9/10

ethnics are never chad.
they max out at 7.

This actually explains the anomaly. Yet retards still deny the racepill and JBW.
He's not even a Chad tbh,

You are coping too hard bro, mellow it down.

The best looking, most dimorphic and handsome male I seen in my ENTIRE life: 3-5 tinder matches a day...girls are like meh.

Some 4/10 woman: 40+ tinder matches a day

Just nuke this fucking earth, what chance does ANYONE else have if THIS man performs so badly???? What the ACTUAL FUCK?? WHAT DO THEY LITERALLY WANT AT THIS POINT? HE EVEN IS A FUCKING GIGA-CHAD, i guess only a perfect male made in a lab will do at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back