Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Final Tinder experiment result (average girl vs gigachad)

>he is about 9/10
apply -3 theory, and he has same SMV as a 6/10 WASP

Sorry but this time i have to say that this is bullshit. I am sure that the guy in OP would get 20+ matches a day on tinder, be it in germany or in new york city, and i guess you remember my ethnic chad who got 45+ matches after swiping limit
Not even a 6. Dude has the same SMV as a 2/10 WASP.

This thread saves me the bother of trying Tinder.

thanks guys

No way he gets only 5 matches, you're coping hard if you think that.

when I used that female as my profile pic I was literally getting 1-2 messages from guys every 10 seconds. Like clockwork. Her male equivalent is incel, spending his teens and 20s depressed and sexless in his room. Meanwhile she is having the time of her life.

JFL.

And they call us “mentally ill” for being angry.

I really don't believe he did this badly. A 9+ male shpuld be getting a 20 percent match rate atleast even if hes ethnic

This gets 3-5 matches a day (with 1 or 2 women messaging first):

18f484a15b8e63b41425cfd4cd2f94d7.jpg

this gets 45 matches a day (with 90% of guys messaging first):

IMG_7073.JPG

summary: It´s Over.
Nonwhite man and ugly woman.
Try with white man and average woman.

Doubt the results will be any different though. Men are doomed. Being born a man in this world is a curse.

he is ethnic
white chads will perform much much much much better

he is about 9/10
apply -3 theory, and he has same SMV as a 6/10 WASP
ofc he got 3 matches a day

I still dunno why you guys do these experiments with ethnics
we have a blonde dutch guy on this forum who identifies as incel that got 72 matches in 48 hours

ethnics are never chad.
they max out at 7.

You can't tell me someone who has made a entire Instagram career with 1+ million followers out of being attractive can only manage 3-5 matches a day on tinder. Something fishy is going on

You can't tell me someone who has made a entire Instagram career with 1+ million followers out of being attractive can only manage 3-5 matches a day on tinder. Something fishy is going on

Yea he is deluded

IG follower numbers tell you about his attractiveness level but you can't 100% correlate to tinder matches. Like I said in racepill part 6 thread, female brain works differently.

half of those followers on IG are PSL autist men.

JBW perfectly explains why he didn't clean up tinder.

They can probably tell it’s bullshit.
This. If you believe that if you put this guy and 99.9999% of the male population next to him even one female would choose the latter, you are coping to the max.
IG follower numbers tell you about his attractiveness level but you can't 100% correlate to tinder matches. Like I said in racepill part 6 thread, female brain works differently.

half of those followers on IG are PSL autist men.

JBW perfectly explains why he didn't clean up tinder.
What kind of retard would use an IG famous model and expect any female with half a brain to not see it's a catfish.

You should've done two people of the same race. Plus, that guy looks pretty weird in my opinion. Nice body, but an abnormal face.

So I have more match than a Chad.

Looks like a catfish, did you use other pictures of the giga-chad too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back