Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Filmed another girl from my balcony.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
But the fucking camera could barely detect shit.

View: https://streamable.com/yrdxo9

The phone i have is good too it's not crap, newest model of Samsung galaxy and yet it can't detect someone less than 20 metres away in slight darkness? the absolute state of modern day phones

Based stalkercel

The low quality makes the video spooky.

Can’t see shit lmao. Beta for not going closer.

Was she waiting for Chad to pick her up or for the bus?

Lol the qualities so bad I dunno why u thought it was even worth sharing this

Can't see shit

Yea makes it look extra Incel haha.

??

I was literally less than 20 metres away and she was sitting across the road, that's as close as i could get.
Beta for not going up to her and PUAmaxxing. Would’ve been content

To show how shit so called modern phones are.
Fairs g. In the old place I used to live it was in the city so lookin out my window at the half naked foids was a good cope for me

Thanks for convincing me not to buy the new galaxy phone

cant even tell its a gril tbh

Go outside, stand right in front of her, and show her your penis.

Get a better camera or video quality and I would be interested in more of this :feelzez:

Get a better camera or video quality and I would be interested in more of this :feelzez:

The phone i have now came out in late 2018.

I'm actually amazed how it can't detect something like this.

Bluepillers: 61)

XD

Lol android camera

The phone i have now came out in late 2018.

I'm actually amazed how it can't detect something like this.
I got mine in summer 2017. Currently too broke to get a new one, my camera isn't working anymore, thats sometimes sad. But aside from that I just use it for music anyway.

Bluepillers: 74

IT is probably furious over this thread JFL

Bluepillers: 74

IT is probably furious over this thread JFL

Why would they be furious?

1)It's not illegal to film someone from your house.

2)You can't make out her face.

Bluepillers: 115

I detect a sudden spike in Estrogen.

looks like a found footage horror movie kek

mods pin this

She was texting chad

Mogs me because balcony

It's the thought that counts

Where do you live? (City,village,etc) did u go to school? How the fuck have you never seen a chad.

I live in a city don't see anyone on that level.

To be fair my interaction with people have been at the minimum and I haven't even been to a single party or social gathering but frankly I'm amazed some of you guys see Chad's everyday, I mean Chad's are model tier guys right? You're telling me you see model tier guys everyday? Sounds like bs. Sounds more like case of halo effect, since you're ugly if you see any guy that has even 1 above average facial feature your brain registers that as a Chad.

I live in a city don't see anyone on that level.

To be fair my interaction with people have been at the minimum and I haven't even been to a single party or social gathering but frankly I'm amazed some of you guys see Chad's everyday, I mean Chad's are model tier guys right? You're telling me you see model tier guys everyday? Sounds like bs. Sounds more like case of halo effect, since you're ugly if you see any guy that has even 1 above average facial feature your brain registers that as a Chad.
Where I live I see chads if I go in the city inevitably. If I'm just going to da shop real quick I probs won't see one.

And ye for me I always rate ppl higher than they are.

Btw chad is 7+/10

shudra bull max and ascend