Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids smell like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell was not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell, i prefer to smell the sweat in the gym changing room instead. in fact i used to spray deodorant into my hoodie and hold the hood over my nose so i don't vomit from the femoids' stench

if i wasn't incel and a foid decided to sit next to me then i'd probably throw up

one time i almost vomited was when some fat landwhales farted in front of me and it smelled worse than actual shit when mixed with the cheap 1$ perfumes these femhorroids used

Last edited:
is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell is not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell,

Women are retarded with their perfumes. No guy is even into perfumes yet these dumb broads are wasting a lot of money a year to have this vapid artificial scent.

It does not even help because fat whores still get sweaty and smell like shit :feelsohgod:

No, I never smelled perfume from them.
Although that might be because they never even came close to me.

Perfumes gives me headache.

Where do you live?

No, I never smelled perfume from them.
Although that might be because they never even came close to me.
same, i'm only talking about situations where i was in a closed room with them because then their stench mixes with the air and you can smell it from 10m

Most women only bathe once or twice a week even though they walk around with an open wound between their legs that spews out blood piss and mucus.

A lot of them have a shit fetish so this lines up honestly

Most women only bathe once or twice a week even though they walk around with an open wound between their legs that spews out blood piss and mucus.
They literally think it's self cleaning. :feelsseriously:

Cant relate, most foids that walk past me normally smell good tbh

The sheboons and whitoid crackwhores are nasty skanks who belong to the street and are low IQ.

I wanted to buy perfume as a lookmaxx thing, but all of them smelled like sick toxic artificial trash.

same, i'm only talking about situations where i was in a closed room with them because then their stench mixes with the air and you can smell it from 10m
Still no then

They literally think it's self cleaning. :feelsseriously:
The vagina is "self cleaning" but they'll still opt to mutilate their newborn sons because foreskin is apparently impossible to live with.

I know what you mean... When i go to the toilet in collage, i pass by the foids toilet room and sometimes the door is open and i just see them re-faking up their faces and perfuming them their necks and wrists.
A Ched colleague told me that some foids perfume their pussys, not to smell like a rooting fish in the sun...

The vagina is "self cleaning" but they'll still opt to mutilate their newborn sons because foreskin is apparently impossible to live with.
"His future wife will thank me"

:feelsautistic:

A B S O L U T E L Y

D I S G U S T A N G

its either females with cheap perfume who think they are top shit blasting it all over themselves, or its females with expensive perfume who think they are top shit for buying something like that.

just lol

is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell was not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell, i prefer to smell the sweat in the gym changing room instead. in fact i used to spray deodorant into my hoodie and hold the hood over my nose so i don't vomit from the femoids' stench

if i wasn't incel and a foid decided to sit next to me then i'd probably throw up

one time i almost vomited was when some fat landwhales farted in front of me and it smelled worse than actual shit when mixed with the cheap 1$ perfumes these femhorroids used
Like heels and the sound they make it's attention grabbing behavior tbh
Imagine a guy that stomped around in shoes wherever they walked and doused themselves in cologne so strong that you could smell them whenever they walked by. That's foids.

i shit on foids and after that they smell bvetter

A lot of the new trendy perfumes just smell like shit. There's apparently a way to apply them too, some of the wrists and a little bit on the neck. They apply it like they're showering with it.

Femoids look like shit, too, without their precious fakeup.