Blackpill Femoids smell like shit

Bourbon

Bourbon

I hate normies, especially w*men.
★★★★
36d 7h 35m
is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell was not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell, i prefer to smell the sweat in the gym changing room instead. in fact i used to spray deodorant into my hoodie and hold the hood over my nose so i don't vomit from the femoids' stench

if i wasn't incel and a foid decided to sit next to me then i'd probably throw up

one time i almost vomited was when some fat landwhales farted in front of me and it smelled worse than actual shit when mixed with the cheap 1$ perfumes these femhorroids used

Last edited:
BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Veteran
★★★★
21d 1h 45m
Bourbon said:
is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell is not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell,

Women are retarded with their perfumes. No guy is even into perfumes yet these dumb broads are wasting a lot of money a year to have this vapid artificial scent.

It does not even help because fat whores still get sweaty and smell like shit :feelsohgod:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
No, I never smelled perfume from them.
Although that might be because they never even came close to me.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Commander
★★★
24d 15h 2m
Perfumes gives me headache.

WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
163d 4h 17m
Where do you live?

Bourbon

Bourbon

★★★★
36d 7h 35m
Copexodius Maximus said:
same, i'm only talking about situations where i was in a closed room with them because then their stench mixes with the air and you can smell it from 10m

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
73d 10h 39m
Most women only bathe once or twice a week even though they walk around with an open wound between their legs that spews out blood piss and mucus.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
-
18d 49m
Hell said:
Most women only bathe once or twice a week even though they walk around with an open wound between their legs that spews out blood piss and mucus.
:worryfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsUnreal:

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Facel nnod
★★
15d 16h 42m
A lot of them have a shit fetish so this lines up honestly

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
141d 18h 2m
Hell said:
They literally think it's self cleaning. :feelsseriously:

Bourbon

Bourbon

★★★★
36d 7h 35m
radishman said:
They literally think it's self cleaning

vomitfuel

how do normies even have sex when they know this

Last edited:
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
10d 22h 34m
Hell said:
This, I knew a girl in middle school who showered once a week, you could tell she showered because her hair would stay wet the whole day. Anyways she always wore a hoodie with a ton of perfume to cover her disgusting odor and one time she took it off while I sat infront of her and a wave of stank air smacked my nose. I almost vomited immediately.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr Wageslave virgin
★★★★★
42d 22h 10m
Cant relate, most foids that walk past me normally smell good tbh

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
205d 4h 20m
The sheboons and whitoid crackwhores are nasty skanks who belong to the street and are low IQ.

Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★
17d 6h 48m
I wanted to buy perfume as a lookmaxx thing, but all of them smelled like sick toxic artificial trash.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
Bourbon said:
same, i'm only talking about situations where i was in a closed room with them because then their stench mixes with the air and you can smell it from 10m
Still no then

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
73d 10h 39m
radishman said:
They literally think it's self cleaning. :feelsseriously:
The vagina is "self cleaning" but they'll still opt to mutilate their newborn sons because foreskin is apparently impossible to live with.

JagdTiger

JagdTiger

Recruit
★★★
1d 9h 14m
I know what you mean... When i go to the toilet in collage, i pass by the foids toilet room and sometimes the door is open and i just see them re-faking up their faces and perfuming them their necks and wrists.
A Ched colleague told me that some foids perfume their pussys, not to smell like a rooting fish in the sun...

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
141d 18h 2m
Hell said:
The vagina is "self cleaning" but they'll still opt to mutilate their newborn sons because foreskin is apparently impossible to live with.
"His future wife will thank me"

:feelsautistic:

AllejDon

AllejDon

About to go insane from isolation
★★
4d 14h 17m
Tfw no foid asshole to sniff :feelsbadman:

Bourbon

Bourbon

★★★★
36d 7h 35m
Loner94 said:
I went to an all boys high school.
lucky.

i was mostly attacked because some retards tried to defend/impress femoids

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
28d 11h 8m
Hell said:

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
Hell said:
A B S O L U T E L Y

D I S G U S T A N G

fast_curry

fast_curry

yuricel
★★★★★
8d 16h 36m
Copexodius Maximus said:

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
12d 4h 18m
its either females with cheap perfume who think they are top shit blasting it all over themselves, or its females with expensive perfume who think they are top shit for buying something like that.

just lol

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
132d 1h 36m
Bourbon said:
is it just me or do femoids really overuse perfumes to the point that it makes me want to vomit, in school femoids usually avoided sitting next to me (they usually left the chair next to me empty, my smell was not at fault because i showered every day/ every 2 days)
if you're in a room with 30 foids then you want to vomit all the time because of the smell, i prefer to smell the sweat in the gym changing room instead. in fact i used to spray deodorant into my hoodie and hold the hood over my nose so i don't vomit from the femoids' stench

if i wasn't incel and a foid decided to sit next to me then i'd probably throw up

one time i almost vomited was when some fat landwhales farted in front of me and it smelled worse than actual shit when mixed with the cheap 1$ perfumes these femhorroids used
Like heels and the sound they make it's attention grabbing behavior tbh
Imagine a guy that stomped around in shoes wherever they walked and doused themselves in cologne so strong that you could smell them whenever they walked by. That's foids.