Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoid's ex ruins her life after finding out she cheated

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20181021 214226
Screenshot 20181021 214238

I want to jerk off to this. Justice served, bitch.

Probably a larp tbh

No one here has the attention span to read that fantasy novel

too much work and effort

if you don't expect women to be fucking chad/tyrone on the side anyway you're blue pill as fuck

If this is based on a true story. Justice served

I think I’ve read this before, this is absolutely fucking hilarious if this story is true. It would be cosmic justice, it’s just a shame that it’s probably a larp by some beta cuck or incel somewhere.

This was funny as fuck. I love how Chad stands up for himself and destroys her life because you usually dont hear about it as much, most of the time its Stacey ruining a betas life.

This has been passed around too many times to be real. If it were real, some investigative journalist would've verified it by now. Chances are someone did try, couldn't get it corroborated, which basically makes it someone's LARP as a means to get people to think "Is it possible to be TOO mean to cheaters?"

K I read it. Just some more proof that foids are nothing more than fleshflights and should never be dated.

Must be nice to be 6’4” chad with hair

This guy wouldnt have left her for cheating

... so basically chad didn't only fuck her but fucked every female in her family including her friends. I guess thats why she so depressed about. She didn't feel special.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
l stopped reading after "l'm a piece of shit"

chad didn't only fucked her but fucked every female in her family including her frieds. I guess thats why she so depressed about. She didn't feel special.

Go PUNİSHER on them:feelzez:

100 percent fantasty LARP of some guy who probably got cheated on.

Damn, I remember this post.