Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femoids end up contradicting themselves with the whole ‘Just be confident‘ shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, femoids end up contradicting themselves with the whole ‘Just be confident‘ shit and I will explain.

So, femoids say ‘It’s your insecurity’ or ‘You’re not confident enough‘ yet at the same time they say ‘You struggle with women because you’re narcissistic‘ but I thought women loved confidence, therefore, saying a dude struggles because ’He has a narcissist personality‘ makes no sense in the mix of the ‘You’re not confident enough‘ shit.

Confident is for chad
Arrogant is for non chads

It's difficult to pull confidence out of ones ass, without positive reinforcement and previous repeated accomplishments.

I'm afraid of women

Femoids get to be "confident" and some guy will come along and fuck them
They have a very blurred understanding of how this world works

Bro u just need heightfidence
Femoids get to be "confident" and some guy will come along and fuck them
They have a very blurred understanding of how this world works
Nope, dey just exist, dey can even be shy/awkward etc. and would get hit on by all kinds of guys (high-tier and chadlites including) frequently.

Last edited:
I don’t really care what someone who has sexual experiences has to say about attracting women.

Bro u just need heightfidence

Nope, dey just exist, dey can even be shy/awkward etc. and would get hit on by all kinds of guys (high-tier and chadlites including) frequently.
Women think their life is like men's which is why they'll give men advice like "she'll just come alone" or "just be confident" because that's what they did.

It's difficult to pull confidence out of ones ass, without positive reinforcement and previous repeated accomplishments.
Just be an anime protagonist and everything good will conveniently happen to you bro. :feelsYall:

Confidence is a by product of success

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back