Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids dont even want relationships no more

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
U noticed this? They dont want a relationship, they dont want to be "Only one mans!", I do believe this is one HUGE key factor to male loneliness, birth rates going down, depression going up for both genders.

Back in the day, u married at around 18-22, started producing kids, created a big family with strong connections.

Nowadays, u see single guys and girls in their mid 30s running around in the club looking to hook up, guys are focused on doing steroids and looking though so they can amog the next guy, no kids, no strong family, nothing.

Women dont even want relationshops, they just want to get fucked, then after a while they find another guy who they fuck, then after a while another one.

GUYS are the ones suffering wanting relationships, there are so many fucking single guys now who want nothing else but to get a girl, but its impossible,cause female standards are thru the roof and given they have been fucked by different Chads for 10 years they will NOT settle for less, meaning average guys all over the place walk around alone getting no girlfriend or family.

This is a fucking new phenomena, it wasnt like this in the 70s and 80s, not even the 90s, my dad and sister can confirm that.

This world is going to shit, it truly is, there are som any lonely men and emotionally damaged STUCK UP females everywhere now.

depression going up for both genders.

going up for only men*

Nowadays, u see single guys and girls in their mid 30s running around in the club looking to hook up, guys are focused on doing steroids and looking though so they can amog the next guy, no kids, no strong family, nothing.

Clubs tend to be men's domain. There are no females and if so, they do have all boyfriends.

Open relationship is commonplace in the cucked west

Yup they only want to get ravaged by good looking guys I found this slut on Tinder two days ago.

Slut looking for cock
Slut looking for cock 2

Translation:
I don´t seek anything serious! Just fun. I am not looking after a nice guy, but one who is not afraid to grab me and have his way with me on the bed.

:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Yes women are entering into very casual harems where they are fucking Chads, leaving the rest of the men isolated and lonely.

Exactly this. Females share on a select few men, so they always get sex with a hot guy whenever they want, and they earn their own money or get money from the state (indirectly by beta males), so they dont need a man for a relationship, leaving literally millions of young (and even older) men without any companionship, no family, no love, no sex, no validation, nothing.

Over for everyone on this forum tbh.
Who the fuck actually write that shit publicly for everyone to see!? She isn´t even THAT good looking she is average looking but I guess she is at least honest with it.

Yup they only want to get ravaged by good looking guys I found this slut on Tinder two days ago.

View attachment 83222View attachment 83223

Translation:
I don´t seek anything serious! Just fun. I am not looking after a nice guy, but one who is not afraid to grab me and have his way with me on the bed.

Absolutely insane, thats what Im talking about. They are looking ONLY for hook ups and for that job only Chad is prefered.

She is 23 too, no thought of a family of any sort, just fucking Chad for years and years. Then she becomes 32 and wanna start a family ... time to choose some clueless cuck who dont get to know about her endless fucking in her youth!

Disgusting this fucking society.

Who the fuck actually write that shit publicly for everyone to see!? She isn´t even THAT good looking she is average looking but I guess she is at least honest with it.
Welcome to cuckedsociety 2019 boyo. Foids dont give a fuck to display their sluttiness in public.

Rollo Tomassi talked about the phenomena, women are starting to BROADCAST their hypergamy now, being straight up with it

Then she becomes 32 and wanna start a family ... time to choose some clueless cuck who dont get to know about her endless fucking in her youth!
One of here who ascends will be dick nr 1099 and has to be happy making kids with her or even raising Chads kids kek

Then she becomes 32 and wanna start a family ... time to choose some clueless cuck who dont get to know about her endless fucking in her youth!
Welcome to cuckedsociety 2019 boyo. Foids dont give a fuck to display their sluttiness in public.
Rollo Tomassi talked about the phenomena, women are starting to BROADCAST their hypergamy now, being straight up with it
Aka slutwalk. It´s insane how society has changed to the point that they literally have slut walks and anyone who says anything against it is a misogynist. Imagine if these sluts acted like this in the early 1900.

U noticed this? They dont want a relationship, they dont want to be "Only one mans!", I do believe this is one HUGE key factor to male loneliness, birth rates going down, depression going up for both genders.

Back in the day, u married at around 18-22, started producing kids, created a big family with strong connections.

Women dont even want relationshops, they just want to get fucked, then after a while they find another guy who they fuck, then after a while another one.

GUYS are the ones suffering wanting relationships, there are so many fucking single guys now who want nothing else but to get a girl, but its impossible,cause female standards are thru the roof and given they have been fucked by different Chads for 10 years they will NOT settle for less, meaning average guys all over the place walk around alone getting no girlfriend or family.

This is a fucking new phenomena, it wasnt like this in the 70s and 80s, not even the 90s, my dad and sister can confirm that.

This world is going to shit, it truly is, there are som any lonely men and emotionally damaged STUCK UP females everywhere now.

:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Yes women are entering into very casual harems where they are fucking Chads, leaving the rest of the men isolated and lonely.

It's over.
Over for everyone on this forum tbh.

Even 10 years ago it wasn't as bad as this. At least back then slut was an insult. Now it's worn with pride.

Exactly this. Females share on a select few men, so they always get sex with a hot guy whenever they want, and they earn their own money or get money from the state (indirectly by beta males), so they dont need a man for a relationship, leaving literally millions of young (and even older) men without any companionship, no family, no love, no sex, no validation, nothing.
going up for only men*

Clubs tend to be men's domain. There are no females and if so, they do have all boyfriends.

Aka slutwalk. It´s insane how society has changed to the point that they literally have slut walks and anyone who says anything against it is a misogynist. Imagine if these sluts acted like this in the early 1900.

Yes, if u call them out for their sluttry, ure a misogynist and a woman hater.

Back in the day, and still in some cultures, when women looked for mates they screened for RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL too, things like being nice, caring about her, being a nice man. So they selected on other criteras aswell.

Not they dont want a fucking relationship, so they ONLY select on LOOKS (and to some degree violence and low inhibition, gangster degenarte stuff), but only a few percentage of males got that shit, so that leaves a large group, which is constantly growing, without no females.

And when u reach like 35, its not easy to make new guy friends no more like in high school, so now u got no females, and no friends.

By that age u should be married with kids for fuck sake with good bonds with the neighborhood where u live in your big house, like it used to be.

But these days? Complete disaster. I hate this shit so much. There is NO structure in this society no more, nothing, just endless fucking (for women and chads), nothing else.

Even 10 years ago it wasn't as bad as this. At least back then slut was an insult. Now it's worn with pride.

So true my friend, im a fucking oldcel at 36 and Ive watched this shit go down for years and years now. 20 years ago it was pretty nice actually, me and many of my friends who are UGLY or average still managed to get some girls, girlfriends.

10 years from now, it became more difficult for sure.

10 years more, today, its absolutely impossible.

Just LOL at anyone who deny this, some females say when u bring this up: "lonely loser men have always existed, its just that now u have internet to vent you whiny losers!" .. FUCK YOU U FUCKING WHORE, u think we had millions of lonely - in many ways perfectly normal - men who was ALONE back in the 50s? LOL
some foids don't want a relationship, because they are already in a relationship with their smartphone.
you can't compete with cyberchad.
take a look at this: https://incels.is/threads/share-you...ackpill-philosophy-the-smartphone-pill.60265/
why bother having a LTR if you can have guys fawning over you at the press of a button?

Exactly, females LOVE attention. The used to need a MAN for that validation, but now they get it from the fucking phone NON STOP so its not needed no more.

Now they ONLy need men for one thing, and that is one big thick cock with great stamina, an experienced Chad who have fucked girls since he was 14 years old.

And if ure not Chad, u are absolutely worthless.

It absolutely boggles my mind how more males in society doesnt rise up, its like they live quietly in their loneliness, I fucking KNOW they dont get any sex, I KNOW they get cucked in relationships if they manage to get one, but still, they keep quiet.

Back in the day, and still in some cultures, when women looked for mates they screened for RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL too, things like being nice, caring about her, being a nice man. So they selected on other criteras aswell.

Not they dont want a fucking relationship, so they ONLY select on LOOKS (and to some degree violence and low inhibition, gangster degenarte stuff), but only a few percentage of males got that shit, so that leaves a large group, which is constantly growing, without no females.

And when u reach like 35, its not easy to make new guy friends no more like in high school, so now u got no females, and no friends.

By that age u should be married with kids for fuck sake with good bonds with the neighborhood where u live in your big house, like it used to be.

But these days? Complete disaster. I hate this shit so much. There is NO structure in this society no more, nothing, just endless fucking (for women and chads), nothing else.
They are superficial as fuck the only thing they care about is looks, the looks of themselves and sexual partners it doesn´t matter how they behave or how the Chad behaves.

So true my friend, im a fucking oldcel at 36 and Ive watched this shit go down for years and years now. 20 years ago it was pretty nice actually, me and many of my friends who are UGLY or average still managed to get some girls, girlfriends.

Just LOL at anyone who deny this, some females say when u bring this up: "lonely loser men have always existed, its just that now u have internet to vent you whiny losers!" .. FUCK YOU U FUCKING WHORE, u think we had millions of lonely - in many ways perfectly normal - men who was ALONE back in the 50s? LOL

Exactly, females LOVE attention. The used to need a MAN for that validation, but now they get it from the fucking phone NON STOP so its not needed no more.

Now they ONLy need men for one thing, and that is one big thick cock with great stamina, an experienced Chad who have fucked girls since he was 14 years old.

It absolutely boggles my mind how more males in society doesnt rise up, its like they live quietly in their loneliness, I fucking KNOW they dont get any sex, I KNOW they get cucked in relationships if they manage to get one, but still, they keep quiet.

I'm an old cel in my early thirties & I concur with you. High IQ.
They are superficial as fuck the only thing they care about is looks, the looks of themselves and sexual partners it doesn´t matter how they behave or how the Chad behaves.

They lie about it which is the worst.

Agreed.

they find relationships waste of time now. so just hook up with chad and fuck

Why would they want a relationship when the can continuously double dip in multiple soy-boy cucked men's income stream.

There's an infinite ocean of thirsty normies that are dying to get a foid.

Foids can get good dick from chad and free presents, dinners, financial support from beta's.

The world is their oyster.

How would you respond if you had 10 attractive stacies fighting for your attention through your facebook and tinder right now ?

Most guys would have analysis paralysis and unable to choose/commit to just one hot stacie.

All of this was done by design.

The growing incel population was done by design.

To lower birthrate, stop families from forming, and de-populate.

We incels should group together, honestly. Lets create a place for us where we can meet up IRL and share our thougts and spend time together, there are so few people who are blackpilled about the world anyway.

100% spot on

They want all the validation.

View attachment 83222View attachment 83223

Translation:
are those wrinkles at 23? she will look like a old wrinkled mess in her 30's and still have men wanting to buy her turds.

are those wrinkles at 23? she will look like a old wrinkled mess in her 30's and still have men wanting to buy her turds.
I have them too in the forehead and if smiling a little crows feet despite I look like a 17 year old and will turn 25 in April.

We peak in looks at around 15 even at 17 we start to lose some of those neotenous features like smooth skin.

If a slut is a slut you can call her that and if she says: "Misogynist" just tell her you don't hate women, just whores like her. Dont be afraid to say the truth. Some people still agree with you.

Yes, its true that today a lot of women jump from one dick to another. Look at birth rates, it cannot remplace the current population. All western countries import foreigners to complete their age pyramid...

relationships, and their perusal, are taken seriously by men of less social influence and value
femoids see relationships as a game. Fun. They know they cant lose while they're still young and desirable to most.

They needed men in the past for resources, now they just don't need us. They can work and earn more than men, and even better they just can rely on daddy government. Why, why they should be in relationship? Add to this, that our(western) culture promotes single life. If culture was against it, then at least some women would feel ashamed for being single that long. Don't forget that females are not rebels, they embrace culture they are living in. And western culture, especially hollywood has it hands all over the world. You think you are safe becase you live in some third world shithole? Sure. only if you are cut off rest of the world, but if you are on this forum it means you have internet connection, so it means that 4/10 female next shack to you just browse Chad tinder profiles, while watching sex in the city on her black and white tv.

A bluepilled cope a day keeps the mass shootings away