Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [share your oppinion] Advancing the Blackpill Philosophy [The Smartphone Pill]

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
Heil Incels,
I want to present to you: the smartphone-pill
While most foids either consciously or unconsciously chase the chad, there is a large amount of foids who are not interested in relationships at all.
Most often you will hear things from them such as:
-I'm not ready for a relationship, I just want friends.
-I want to focus on my career I don't have the time for a relationship
-Sorry I have a boyfriend (most common excuse, 90% of the time a lie)
-etc
Most of them will still bang chad given the opportunity,
but why are foids not interested in normal relationships?
Why does the bluepill approach fail?
Why did "nice guy" become a joke?
The answer is simpler than you may think:

To fully understand my point we have to delve into recent history.
If you're a youngcel this will be hard, but imagine the times without the internet.
A moderately successful person of either sex maybe had a social circle of 1-20 friends max.
Why? Because it simply was not possible to reach out to a lot of people, everyone had their hobbies / clubs / or meetings,
but time is limited and you couldn't be at multiple places at once.

But the main point is: Whenever you went home, you were alone.
You were bored, there was not much to do aside from television.
Most of our parents are hopeless television addicts for this reason.
The only way to make your life interesting and meaningful was logical: get a relationship.
However television is a one sided form of communication

The Internet and especially social media are engaging forms of communication,
the more you present yourself, the more reactions you will get in the form of likes or whatever internet currency you can imagine.

What you need to understand is: Social media was designed to be addicting.
There are tons of articles out there explaining this just google something like "psychology of facebook"

Now why is this a problem?
Simple: most of the advantages a relationship had, like social and emotional stability and security, get emulated by social media or instant messaging.
We eliminated boredom from our lives and established a constant supply of attention and connection.
Foids are by nature more social than men, which is why they are especially vulnerable to this.
This brings me to the following conclusion:
Men got replaced by smartphones
Everything a low status/low money /low looks man could provide became completely worthless.
90% of what used to be love can now simply be had at every moment at the press of a screen..
The Bluepill basically lives twenty years in the past. Being a "nice guy" means absolutely nothing anymore. It has no value outside of a relationship.

Moral of the story:
Avoid foids who are in a relationship with a piece of metal. You have no chance against cyberchad if you are not a chad yourself.