Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids cannot be unwillingly lonely

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
435
Online
4d 18h 48m
Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot. They can get countless amounts of validation and orbiters at the swipe of a finger. The only reason they complain about loneliness is if Chad doesn't settles with her. Even so, he will still be willing to fuck her ass for at least one time. Fuck femoids. Disgusting creatures who are so stuck up and entitled.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
AutoModerator

AutoModerator

#freenausea, #freekointo, #freegamber
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
27
Online
0
Since women are so used to having dating options, it is unthinkable to them that there are people with no dating options. But this is the reality: There are many males that have literally zero options. There is strong demand for even the ugliest of women. The top 20% of men get the top 80% of the women, and the bottom 80% of men fight like dogs over the remaining 20% of women. This is why in a sexually free society, even the ugliest most deformed obese women can get males of average attractiveness. People tell incels 'just lower your standards'. The truth is that there are not nearly enough deformed obese women for every incel to get one. Many incels would kill to have a deformed obese girlfriend, but even deformed obese women refuse to be with them because they can get better looking guys. When you have zero options, 'lowering your standards' won't get you a girlfriend.
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,726
Online
11d 3h 12m
It just sounds like people are saying people are too ugly to be with certain people when in reality that ugly person is beautiful to someone and that beautiful person is ugly to someone.

The lengths they would go to! You know, besides actually doing something about THEMSELVES to improve their likability.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
All she needs to do is open tinder and post 1 selfie of her face.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
shadowsoulz125 said:
Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot. They can get countless amounts of validation and orbiters at the swipe of a finger. The only reason they complain about loneliness is if Chad doesn't settles with her. Even so, he will still be willing to fuck her ass for at least one time. Fuck femoids. Disgusting creatures who are so stuck up and entitled.

Every femoid that claims she is lonely deserves a swift kick to her cunt.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
This is why I hate """"fembots"""" the most
 

Similar threads

InMemoriam
Replies
69
Views
3K
BuyingANewFace
B
ionlycopenow
Replies
10
Views
437
ionlycopenow
ionlycopenow
MaldireMan0077
Replies
16
Views
698
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top