Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Kenya becky and Pinoy trany get stood up at bar/apartment, waste money on transport

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
The screenshot app I use has seriously fucked up. I had 11 recent chadfish and over a hundred screenshots of the conversations, and they won't fucking open. I only managed to recover the last 2 which were kind of shit.
The first one is a 25 year old kenyan slut I matched with on tinder. She has a white guy fetish, her first message was I want muzungu children. Muzungu means white in Kenyan sheboon language. I said I'd get her pregnant and got her whatsapp. She wasn't willing to come direct to chad's apartment, she asked to meet in public first. So I stood her up at a bar. She travelled 20 minutes in an uber and walked around for a bit trying to find the bar. Told her to fuck off, she said please meet me face to face then judge me. Then she rang another 4 times after that. In total there were nearly 9 phone calls from her. I then blocked her.
25 year Kenyan becky travels 20 minutes in uber to bar gets rejected and wastes money on tran

Then I was talking to a friend who is whoremaxxing in SEA at the moment. He said some tranny scamemd a friend of his out of 2k pesos, so I promised to target some Pinoy trannies in revenge.
This 29 year old Pinoy tranny travelled to chads condo, wasted money on transport. It said please this job pays for food.
Sorry faggot, sex work isn't real work.
Sorry faggot, you're not entitled to anything.
29 year old tranny hooker takes grab to chads condo waits in lobby wastes money on transport

As for that slut I stood up a few days ago, she messaged on another telegram and said she reported me to the caps hhaha :feelsbaton:
I'll stop targeting the Philiphines and move my GPS spoofer to Poland instead. More on that tonight :feelsLightsaber:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Looking at these women makes me physically ill.

High effort thread, did read!

All your threads are great. May St. BlackOps2cel bless you.

Every chadfish thread you make, bring joy in my heart and soul.

So fucking based. Telling them to take a shower and improve their personality. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It’s always hilarious how you mention IT at the end. Living rent free in your head it seems. But it’s more than made up by the amount of basedness you post here.

The screenshot app I use has seriously fucked up. I had 11 recent chadfish and over a hundred screenshots of the conversations, and they won't fucking open. I only managed to recover the last 2 which were kind of shit.
The first one is a 25 year old kenyan slut I matched with on tinder. She has a white guy fetish, her first message was I want muzungu children. Muzungu means white in Kenyan sheboon language. I said I'd get her pregnant and got her whatsapp. She wasn't willing to come direct to chad's apartment, she asked to meet in public first. So I stood her up at a bar. She travelled 20 minutes in an uber and walked around for a bit trying to find the bar. Told her to fuck off, she said please meet me face to face then judge me. Then she rang another 4 times after that. In total there were nearly 9 phone calls from her. I then blocked her.
View attachment 1110066
Then I was talking to a friend who is whoremaxxing in SEA at the moment. He said some tranny scamemd a friend of his out of 2k pesos, so I promised to target some Pinoy trannies in revenge.
This 29 year old Pinoy tranny travelled to chads condo, wasted money on transport. It said please this job pays for food.
View attachment 1110069
As for that slut I stood up a few days ago, she messaged on another telegram and said she reported me to the caps hhaha :feelsbaton:
I'll stop targeting the Philiphines and move my GPS spoofer to Poland instead. More on that tonight :feelsLightsaber:
dude i gotta find that guide you made, excellent work once again, wish i could do it myself

View attachment 1110066
View attachment 1110069
Incredibly based brocel :feelsLSD:

View attachment 1110066
View attachment 1110069
I can't tell you how unfathomably based you are. Brocel every african has a white guy fetish, they all love mlungus. It's just they don't have the options compared to the average burgerland toilet

This should be done to white foids

I have someone I would love to see this happen to. I fucking hate this foid so much. Makes me laugh how disgusting and worthless these sluts are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back