Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Femoids bring nothing to the table

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yes, they don't. They don't even have the basic the abilities to love or care. They just show a charade of affection just to trap a man in a relationship in order to be showered with gifts and be provided for. They also trap men by getting pregnant and sticking a paternity suit on him. You see it more often than anything else. Why do they do it?

Well, its simple really: they are just heartless cunts. The only thing they ever really want is attention, money, validation and compliments. Nothing else matters to them than those stuff, to be honest. Oh, I would also like to state that these "nice/good" femoids that most men desire for, doesn't actually exist. And even if they do for some chance, they are the ones that you really must stay away from due to the fact that they tend to be more deceptive and sinister in their approach and doings.

So, what do femoid cunts really offer than their loose beef curtains? Let me break it down: misery, heartbreak, agony, suffering, depression, suicidal thoughts, homicidal ideation, accumulative irritation, anxiety, psychosis, schizophrenia, paranoia, retardation, erectile dysfunction, and so much more.

Cooking, cleaning, vagina, and their sisters vagina

"Table" brings back disgusting imagery, for me:

Foid? No:

The

No foid?

New

Foid...No?

Table

No...foid?

Euler