Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Femoids are not allowed to go outside at night. So much oppression

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

Meanwhile we can't even go outside at any time of the day because we are abandoned by the society but no "Women aren't allowed to go outside at night while dressed like a whore so much Patriarchy clearly they are the most discriminated people on the planet":soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They shouldn't be allowed to go out in mornings either

:foidSoy:Sub 5 men are too scary!

:foidSoy:Short brown men will rape me!

:foidSoy:I am entitled to tall BF to protect me!

Foids aren't entitled to anything, sweaty.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

literally don't even know what to write because there's so many things
Lmao, foid IQ at work once again.

Toilets are not entitled to safety. It's not my fault if they are weak, frail and dumb.

Meanwhile we can't even go outside at any time of the day because we are abandoned by the society but no "Women aren't allowed to go outside at night while dressed like a whore so much Patriarchy clearly they are the most discriminated people on the planet":soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They are allowed to go outside, they choose not to. This is similar to how I choose not to walk in a jungle at night time. It’s just a fact of life.
Toilets are not entitled to safety. It's not my fault if they are weak, frail and dumb.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

foids are so dumb, do they really think men can just walk anywhere at any time of day in any suburb with 0 worries of getting robbed or shot

low iq

and most people actually support that shit. fuck i hate women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back