Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids are disgusting creatures

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
That body that you admire - It sweats and produces rotten B.O.

That mouth that you long to kiss - It's a halitosis-smelling cave that shoots out gross chunks of vomit.

That ass that you long to grab - It produces some of the most vile feces, diarrhea, and farts on a daily basis.

That pussy that you long to fuck - It stinks like smegma, it sprays piss everywhere, and it menstruates a revolting red substance.

When you think of all that, it's hard to imagine why anyone should even be attracted to these vermin.

It’s called being a human EVERYBODY DOES THAT
Except the vagina part
At least women has a hole for sex and a hole for peeing, men pee and cum with the same hole

Retarded thread.

Go grew up man.

Very much agreed.

Why are we so primitive that we can't restrain ourselves from wanting them?

Except the vagina part
At least women has a hole for sex and a hole for peeing, men pee and cum with the same hole

Who the fuck is this normal fag LARPER? Get him out of here.

you are 16. try ascending.

Femoids are evil and unclean beings.

it's very true. but for some reason we tend to overlook that shit. I am disgusted by even my own bodily fluids and whatnot. a femoid needs to be extremely clean to be appealing for me. it's just adding more variables to the equation. me having a gf is an impossiblity in an impossiblity at this point.

this thread made me horny tbh

Trying to "rationally" remove your human nature is impossible and shitty cope.

Go grew up man.
F51E9F65 369F 43F7 8097 B9F52D0FC557

Except the vagina part

That body that you admire - It sweats and produces rotten B.O.

That mouth that you long to kiss - It's a halitosis-smelling cave that shoots out gross chunks of vomit.

That ass that you long to grab - It produces some of the most vile feces, diarrhea, and farts on a daily basis.

That pussy that you long to fuck - It stinks like smegma, it sprays piss everywhere, and it menstruates a revolting red substance.

When you think of all that, it's hard to imagine why anyone should even be attracted to these vermin.
Yes but women go the extra mile to make sure they look clean and sexy to everyone. Make up, deodorant, doing their eye brows, showering, using millions of products, gum, lip balm, perfume, etc. All in order to show she's available to be used and abused by Chad and to get attention from beta, orbiters and -cels only to laugh in our faces as she slurps on Chad's cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.