Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Femoid slurps Chad cock so immediately it scares him away

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20180828 184023

Again I can't stress 90/10 enough. Look at the bottom, since there is little men available for dating she was 'surprised' when she found one of the upper tier Chad males.

females can't have oneitis. They don't feel 'love' or attraction the same way. They would trade any relationship for a better model without a second thought and routinely do.
True, women see men as items for their amusement rather than an emotionally attached being

He took too many showers.

i'd date the chick, no matter how much interest she shows in me. she could be showering me with compliments and nudes from day 1, i wouldn't mind.

Tfw you'll never be a foids oneitis.

Not like they're capable of love anyway.

TTFW you will never get slurped

More like he was the only chad who came along. Stupid cunt.

Screen Shot 2018 08 28 at 121431 PM

“””””””Really sweet””””””””

Translation: Tall, handsome and sexy.

Foids always use the same language. I’ve personally noticed “sweet” is the word they use most frequently to describe a total asshole chad bully.

He took too many showers.

Imagine this is all mathematical and videogame'y and hot male celebrities need to listen to obscure music, watch animes and take less showers to reduce female attention kek

i'd date the chick, no matter how much interest she shows in me. she could be showering me with compliments and nudes from day 1, i wouldn't mind.
Chad gets too much attention from prime white women