Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoid customer was rubbing my coworkers back

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Hes not a "Chad" just a decent looking normie. Was helping this chick find something and as he was explaining the product and looking for whatelse we had on the computer she was rubbing his back. Now she was about 30 years old and probably a 6 or 7 at best, but still. Was major rage fuel for me, for me its worse when I see normies getting femoid attention because with Chad its expected and normal and he is used to it. When it happens to a normie though it hits a lot closer to home, cause for him its major life fuel and you can really tell he enjoys it a lot, so its more of a punch in the gut, if that makes any sense. Like He is probably a 5 and I am a 2. If only a had a few more milimeters of bone matter that could be me.

Even just a foid rubbing my back would be major life fuel confidence boost. But no, I am a 2 and hence I do not deserve this

Hes not a "Chad" just a decent looking normie. Was helping this chick find something and as he was explaining the product and looking for whatelse we had on the computer she was rubbing his back. Now she was about 30 years old and probably a 6 or 7 at best, but still. Was major rage fuel for me, for me its worse when I see normies getting femoid attention because with Chad its expected and normal and he is used to it. When it happens to a normie though it hits a lot closer to home, cause for him its major life fuel and you can really tell he enjoys it a lot, so its more of a punch in the gut, if that makes any sense. Like He is probably a 5 and I am a 2. If only a had a few more milimeters of bone matter that could be me.

Even just a foid rubbing my back would be major life fuel confidence boost. But no, I am a 2 and hence I do not deserve this

It truly is over for 2Cels.

What is it a sexual rub or just like a "good cuck" rub?

It seriously sucks being subhuman, we can't even cope or delude ourselves into enjoying the world because we're given zero validation. I would never want to be a cuck, but cucks are probably happier than us. Normies infinitely more so than either subhumans or cucks.

bet he got her number and they smashed the same night

We truly live in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back