Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid cousin thinks i'm incel because i work freelance

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Tried to explain to her it's about looks.

She says "not it's because you're freelancer you don't go out girls don't like your way of life/daily routine etc"

JFL women have superpowers to read at our first meeting before i even tell them how i work and spend my days.

Well just avoid her.....or insult her, what if she is your cousin it doesn't matter. She laughs behind your back no matter what you tell her just like any female (expect our mothers for most of us) Excuses and more excuses from foids and normies, i am tired of hearing them.

Well just avoid her.....or insult her, what if she is your cousin it doesn't matter. She laughs behind your back no matter what you tell her just like any female (expect our mothers for most of us) Excuses and more excuses from foids and normies, i am tired of hearing them.

I told her that she's retarded and that i know a goodlookinf guy who do nothing but smoke weed all day and still has a gf, told me they are the exception, i told her her arguments are retarded and left the discussion.

Pointless to engage with females in these types of topics. The male struggle is either invisible or repulsive to them.

teehee its not ur looks thats holding u back its ur job and personality and how u present yourself le xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

are you even ıncel if you able talk to females

These people are the one who unironically suggest that you should have a relationship in the workplace.

Absolutely delusional and lack any foresight on the shit show that it'll cause

Women can't understand. Don't even try. You waste your time and it's not worth your time. Whether co worker or blood.