Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill femoid can easily get 25,000 likes on tinder in 2 years

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
found this on /r/dating_advice/

Here are two images for guys to remember when asking about dating advice on Tinder

So, guys, you may not be doing anything "wrong" per se...you're just not the absolute "best of the best" to stand out in an environment where a woman can get 25,000 likes in 2 years, and where guys outnumber girls significantly.

PS - Stop swiping right so much. Be pickier. No person is worthy of 25,000 likes from people who only know her from a few photos and a (pretty shitty) bio.

PPS - And, it may be time for us to just get off these apps and meet women in person, where we can use our presence and charm.

EDIT: Based on some comments, the 25,000 number is likely after a few months of being on the app.

A comment:

The woman got likes because she is a pretty woman. If you think most guys swiped right because they were thinking of her personality, I have no idea where to even begin addressing that. She could have posted one pic of her face or sexy body and she'd have done fine.

And not only does the tinder algorithm punish swiping right on too many people, the more guys who like a girl, the more likely she'll just choose from the top 1%. Instead, guys need to swipe right on girls who share their values and not just based solely on the face. I came across an average 40 something woman recently who mentioned getting 1000 likes in a week.

B-but r/theredpill told me foids hit the wall at 30...

From the same subreddit, this incel bro needs to be blackpilled:

[26M] Is not having social media can be a problem?
Hello,

I'm 26 years old male, virgin. Never had a girlfriend, never kissed, hugged or even held hands with a girl.

Last time that I talked to a girl around my age was 10 years ago (about homework). I just don't know what my problem is anymore. It seems impossible just to talk to girls (let alone getting a girlfriend). It’s like they don’t want to do anything with me.

I always hear about how people setting up their friends with other girls they know or see how girls just approaching other guys in various situations, but it never happened to me. In general, it seems like girls interested in anyone but me.

I thought about it, maybe the fact that I don't have any social media presence could be a problem at this time and age?

I don’t want to open any social media account because I see how addicting it is. It also seems that almost anyone who got rid of their FB account is actually happy about it. I also don’t have many friends (If any, at all) so I have no one to add.

Am I just being delusional? Maybe my problem is other than that (like ugliness, for example). I want to hear your opinion about this matter.

Yours truly,

3213throwaway3213.

P.S: sorry about my language, English is not my native language.

Just end this planet now plssss

Imagine having your own harem of 25,000 femoids to choose to fuck from over such a time period. That is the life of the modern day femoid.

I'm sure a QT would have around 50,000-100,000 likes easily Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just end this planet now plssss

Imagine having your own harem of 25,000 femoids to choose to fuck from over such a time period. That is the life of the modern day femoid.

I'm sure a QT would have around 50,000-100,000 likes easily Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Holy shit, when you quantify it that way, it becomes even more brutal. Even Genghis Khan can't compete with these numbers and that bastard had to try.

meanwhile below average men get 10 likes in 2 years

I can never get 1 in 200 years.

25k? That is insane

The forum is cucked. It's over foe truecels, they do not belong anywhere, not even here.
Yep, well never have a safe haven. We dont belong anywhere not even our own forum.

Yep, well never have a safe haven. We dont belong anywhere not even our own forum.
That's the most brutal black pill. Even in other universes and worlds, we would be rejected by everyone.

That's the most brutal black pill. Even in other universes and worlds, we would be rejected by everyone.
original.gif