Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally divorced after 3 years of "marriage"

Sulaiman

Sulaiman

Banned
-
I have finally good news: I am now divorced. However don't call me a fakecel. I was basically trying a variation of "greencard maxxing" which only resulted in me being financially and legally abused. So there was no intimate action going on. Not even a kiss. Back then I was 20 and did not know about blackpill, I just thought marrying a woman from an Arab country that supposedly likes me back and supposedly wants to live traditional and Islamic will be a good idea. However, turned out she was dishonest about her values and desired lifestyle concept.

Attachments

• partystarted.PNG
    partystarted.PNG
    484 KB · Views: 138
Did you have sex with her or blowjob? Nvm i just read post lol

if this isn't just a shitpost or a larp (which is probably is, jfl) this goes pretty well with rehab room's entire video about how islammaxxing is fucking pointless and won't get you a girlfriend

it's no better with south asians. My parents want me to get arrangemarriagemaxxed to some poojeeta and we all know how that's gonna end. Even a white foid is less degenerate at this point jfl

Amr Metwally had the same problem. He married an Egyptian who was using him as a ticket to the west. She knew about western laws and was planning to use them against him. He ditched her in Egypt and divorced her and dodged the bullet.

how islammaxxing is fucking pointless and won't get you a girlfriend
Nothing works in the west and western spheres of influence. Big cities are usually under western influence, even in otherwise based countries.

Well we did hold hands during the wedding, so I guess I am a mogger after all.
Man, why didn't you raped her ? You are married, it's your right if she refuse to have sex to rapemaxx her vagina

Rookie move lol what era were you in the late 80's lul

Fr or is it a copypasta?

100% - married, much probably sexhaver too
if this isn't just a shitpost or a larp (which is probably is, jfl) this goes pretty well with rehab room's entire video about how islammaxxing is fucking pointless and won't get you a girlfriend

it's no better with south asians. My parents want me to get arrangemarriagemaxxed to some poojeeta and we all know how that's gonna end. Even a white foid is less degenerate at this point jfl
Fr or is it a copypasta?

Yes it's 100% real, I was already referring to this in past forum posts/comments, but wanted to wait till the divorce is 100% finished before talking about it more openly.
And about what you call "islammaxxing" - I accepted Islam because I am honestly convinced about it as a religion. Talking about ITV: his opinion actually is that religion (i.e. Islam) can be a good thing if you sincerely believe in it. Of course, in a real Islamic system marriages and families work much better compared to every other lifestyle-concept, so I see why people could be attracted just for that reason to Islam.

Man, why didn't you raped her ? You are married, it's your right if she refuse to have sex to rapemaxx her vagina
She accused me falsely of many things (threats, violence), however this is something she has not accused me of (yet). It's true that it's an obligation for a wife to provide intimacy, but sexual violence is this not a good thing and I did not nor will I do something alike InshaAllah.

My views have changed also, if I have the choice I will primarily reproduce with a woman from my own ethnicity/European background. Problem is only that most white women are not Islamic, maybe combined with "Just be first" I can help a young woman become Muslim and then get married for real this time.

marry me so i could escape snow nigeria, no homo though

I have finally good news: I am now divorced. However don't call me a fakecel. I was basically trying a variation of "greencard maxxing" which only resulted in me being financially and legally abused. So there was no intimate action going on. Not even a kiss. Back then I was 20 and did not know about blackpill, I just thought marrying a woman from an Arab country that supposedly likes me back and supposedly wants to live traditional and Islamic will be a good idea. However, there urned out she was dishonest about her values and desired lifestyle concept.
Get a new one

State of this fucking forum ffs :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Whaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuck is this

Absolute state of incels.is in 2024

I have finally good news: I am now divorced. However don't call me a fakecel. I was basically trying a variation of "greencard maxxing" which only resulted in me being financially and legally abused. So there was no intimate action going on. Not even a kiss. Back then I was 20 and did not know about blackpill, I just thought marrying a woman from an Arab country that supposedly likes me back and supposedly wants to live traditional and Islamic will be a good idea. However, turned out she was dishonest about her values and desired lifestyle concept.

You got married and you did not have sex ?

Marriages ain't valid unless you consumaste the marriages. Hopefully that sandnigger got sent back.

you're certificate a involuntarily sexhaver not a incel.

:feelshmm:

THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLL :lul: :lul: :lul:

@DarkStarDown @xkcdCleftcel @Vendetta @Biowaste Removal @Max Doltman @K1ng N0th1ng @FakeFakecel @based_meme @coping_manlet

@DarkStarDown @xkcdCleftcel @Vendetta @Biowaste Removal @Max Doltman @K1ng N0th1ng @FakeFakecel @based_meme @coping_manlet
Just be muslim theory.

Did this guy or did he not have sex?

She accused me falsely of many things (threats, violence), however this is something she has not accused me of (yet). It's true that it's an obligation for a wife to provide intimacy, but sexual violence is this not a good thing and I did not nor will I do something alike InshaAllah.
Marital rape is a joke jfl.
If she's not willing to fuck you then why'd she marry you. :feelstastyman:

Amr Metwally had the same problem. He married an Egyptian who was using him as a ticket to the west. She knew about western laws and was planning to use them against him. He ditched her in Egypt and divorced her and dodged the bullet.

Nothing works in the west and western spheres of influence. Big cities are usually under western influence, even in otherwise based countries.
Interesting. Eastern society is over.

Send him back to looksmaxx.org like the rest of them

Just get married to become incel theory.

So this is average inkwel in 2024 :feelskek:

Just be a married incel theory

He said it was an arranged marriage
Where? He's a convert so I don't see how he could get an arranged marriage through contacts.