Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid 19 looking to lose her ''virginity'' on reddit, only gave like a couple of jbs weeks ago, so nothing is serious

Prefers someone "fit" (6 foot or above, muscular) and "around my age" (6/10 or above on looks, youthful"; wow, what a great example of low standards! :feelsclown:

JFL, it's probably a landwhale or 3/10 low tier Becky anyways that's only now using her foid privilege to benefit, or even a LARPer simply venturing out for the next Chad; though doubtful they'll be on Reddit. :feelskek:

Prefers someone "fit" (6 foot or above, muscular) and "around my age" (6/10 or above on looks, youthful"; wow, what a great example of low standards! :feelsclown:

JFL, it's probably a landwhale or 3/10 low tier Becky anyways that's only now using her foid privilege to benefit, or even a LARPer simply venturing out for the next Chad; though doubtful they'll be on Reddit. :feelskek:
they only want chads and they ain't ashamed to show it

huh? make sense

she gave BJs not JBs

hope she gets raped and dumped in a ditch

I can even imagine, there must be a female post for every 100 male

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6