Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Know the Future by its Youth: Gen Z is the most mentally ill generation and destined to fail this world!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: This is the future that awaits you oldcels if you hadn't known already: the internet is grooming children into sexual deviants and LGBTQ lunatics.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truscum/comments/pvuxj0/my_close_friend_is_dealing_with_a_breakup_because/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Mind you, this is from an IT poster lecturing you that teens are little kids incapable of doing anything when they are fucking and deciding their sexuality right after the onset of puberty.:feelsclown:

When I was in my Freshman year of high school, I saw two white foids making out in the stairwell, the most ropefuel moment in my life as a short, nerdy, Bangladeshi: it must be 100x worse because these things have become normalized and mainstream on the internet.

I've honestly lost all attraction for foids my generation hearing and seeing all the disgusting things they do at school and on the internet; this goes against every value I grew up in a traditional Muslim household.

I have no hope for the future after reading this: I hope you do too.
Generation Z or zoomers are something to think about. In 30 to 50 years, these niggas will be the main generation in burgerland running things. Future presidents might be YouTubers. Pretty shocking to think about it tbh, worse of all they are all being raised horribly and incorrect tbh. They will screw the world up and lead it to Armageddon. The only good thing about being a zoomercel at age 20 is that I'm certain they will fuck things up. I know my generation is pure pinnacle of autism as everyone who is a damn sooner has some form of it somehow. We aren't safe forever and times ticking :smonk: it'll be like the prison all over again. I'll lose everyone, Lori, carl everyone. Lol

@nystagmuscel @Transcended Trucel @dominic @SlutLiberationFront @laanda @Tenshi @Sadandangrycel @FrothySolutions @kanyepilled @Broly @svgmn1 @Dotrinfobe @Lv99_BixNood @Nekopan @erenyeager

Just send the fire down already. I pray for the souls of my loved ones.

Imagine being a teacher in 2021. JFL

Thanks for tagging me, nigger.
80% of all zoomers in Germany would vote for the green party (left-wing turbocucks), if they were allowed to vote. It's over, if all the boomers die

80% of all zoomers in Germany would vote for the green party (left-wing turbocucks), if they were allowed to vote. It's over, if all the boomers die
Muh Gretta Tumblerino :soy::foidSoy: (inb4, she not german, yeah i know)

Foids will do anything for attention, we need more TBs.

trans emo yaoi boy :dafuckfeels:

Well, the vicious cycle will continue and the Chinese will take over the West. They already took over Siberia for woodland extraction and farming and are training to invade Taiwan. Then algocracy will take over and degeneracy in the western cities will subdue. Too sad it had to happen during our lifetime :cryfeels: Glory to CCP, I guess

Most of them are legit braindead, their half-braindead parents never raised them

First , i don't give 2 shits about normie soyciety.
And second:
>reddit
>real life
Pick one

they'll never have any real power, it will just look like it

First , i don't give 2 shits about normie soyciety.
And second:
>reddit
>real life
Pick one

I gave a personal anecdote that this is not just on the internet: there are open transexuals and lesbians in my high school.
When I was in my Freshman year of high school, I saw two white foids making out in the stairwell, the most ropefuel moment in my life as a short, nerdy, Bangladeshi: it must be 100x worse because these things have become normalized and mainstream on the internet.

THIS, cuckit is larp central
This is happening in real life even if this post is LARP; I saw classmates in my old middle school deciding they were bisexuals just like that and were pretending to have lesbian marriages in the schoolyard, and all the other youngcels my age like @keksofthebest and @Broly have had similar accounts.

Read this news report with real interviews if you don't believe me: shocked all the Boomer Conservative channels on youtube.
Screenshot206

This is happening in real life even if this post is LARP; I saw classmates in my old middle school deciding they were bisexuals just like that and were pretending to have lesbian marriages in the schoolyard, and all the other youngcels my age like @keksofthebest and @Broly have had similar accounts.

Read this news report with real interviews if you don't believe me: shocked all the Boomer Conservative channels on youtube.
View attachment 498313
Cuz "it's trendy". Cuz of jewish genderino mass propaganda. Lesbians are a meme, historically speaking kek. Also, a reminder that most of these lesbians will become again fully heterosexual if chad would settle for them kek

I'll tag you next time.

Europe is much more fiscally liberal than us: is that the same case for social values?

I'll tag you next time.

Europe is much more fiscally liberal than us: is that the same case for social values?
USSA and West and North Europe are cultural marxism central

Gen Z seems to be either based or ultra turbo gay/cucked with nothing in between. Unfortunately, the latter is a much bigger share of the population.

I'll tag you next time.

Depends on the country. EuROPE is the culturally most diverse continent on this planet

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: This is the future that awaits you oldcels if you hadn't known already: the internet is grooming children into sexual deviants and LGBTQ lunatics.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truscum/comments/pvuxj0/my_close_friend_is_dealing_with_a_breakup_because/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Mind you, this is from an IT poster lecturing you that teens are little kids incapable of doing anything when they are fucking and deciding their sexuality right after the onset of puberty.:feelsclown:

I've honestly lost all attraction for foids my generation hearing and seeing all the disgusting things they do at school and on the internet; this goes against every value I grew up in a traditional Muslim household.

@nystagmuscel @Transcended Trucel @dominic @SlutLiberationFront @laanda @Tenshi @Sadandangrycel @FrothySolutions @kanyepilled @Broly @svgmn1 @Dotrinfobe @Lv99_BixNood @Nekopan @erenyeager

Goddammit this 10x more complex than an SAT train problem.
I think these things are inevitable in a society where views = social currency. People have to be extra extra weird to avoid being invisible

Last edited:
Zoomers being in charge of anything is really horrifying to think about.

Fortunately, the Great Collapse will happen long before any significant number of zoomers are in positions of authority :feelsLSD::feelsjuice:

I mean inceldom and being an SJW is two sides of the extreme coin. I was born in 2006 so I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are literally just being like the generation before you.

Each generation will complain about the last, it's just the way things work.

In twenty or thirty years I'll be doing the same.

Such is the circle.

I mean inceldom and being an SJW is two sides of the extreme coin. I was born in 2006 so I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are literally just being like the generation before you.

Each generation will complain about the last, it's just the way things work.

In twenty or thirty years I'll be doing the same.

Such is the circle.
wtf allowing 2006cels onto this forum

Trans people are just ugly people in denial / mentally ill foids