Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists wish to remove us from society

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
"I like to dream of a country that only allows women and children to live there. Surrounded by water, like Australia, where we are safe and free." - "Leading-Luck9120" on reddit.

So, stupid cunt, what do you propose doing to the half of the children that are male once they reach adulthood? Kicking them out of the only home they've ever known.

But I bet she'd be the first to complain about how Dr. Verwoerd (may his memory be a blessing) didn't allow Bantus to live in many parts of South Africa.

"I like to dream of a country that only allows women and children to live there. Surrounded by water, like Australia, where we are safe and free." - "Leading-Luck9120" on reddit.

So, stupid cunt, what do you propose doing to the half of the children that are male once they reach adulthood? Kicking them out of the only home they've ever known.

But I bet she'd be the first to complain about how Dr. Verwoerd (may his memory be a blessing) didn't allow Bantus to live in many parts of South Africa.
NO PROBLEM I WON´T HESTITATE TO BLOW MYSELF UP WITH TNT IN MINECRAFT GUILD WARS SERVER WITH THOSE WHORES ALLTOGETHER AHAHHAHAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

so what about the fathers of the children? it's seems they don't have a word in raising their sons

so what about the fathers of the children? it's seems they don't have a word in raising their sons
Many fathers are not so good. Still, it does seem unfair for only a mother to have a say in the child being raised, since mothers are usually even worse than fathers.

Ideally, children would be raised by a state that was based and had been taken over by incels.