Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists should apologize to us for provoking us

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
They have toyed with us, blue balled any man shorter than six feet tall and tried to blackball anyone whoever opposes their agenda. And yet, they have the gall to say we are the ones who need to apologize to them because we be "sexist n sheeit" and we hurt their precious little feelings?

You don't blame someone who punches back in self-defense, you blame the person who started the fight. They started it by provoking us. Also, given all the very real ways in which they have made our lives Hell, I am being very nice to them because all I do is say rough things about them on the internet. I would never hurt them in real life, the only thing I have ever done in real life is expressed my hatred for feminism and my love for Dr. Bill Cosby because he pwned feminist sluts decades ago. I used curse words in church again (I called feminists slutty fucking bitches), and I'm sorry for that, but if the feminists hadn't provoked me, I wouldn't have cursed in church.

Yeah well, keep dreaming pal.

Yeah well, keep dreaming pal.
Exactly, the world doesn't give a crap about us, and they sure as hell aren't going to apologise for it.

Last edited:
inkwells should get reparations for all the damage they've caused tbh

They have toyed with us, blue balled any man shorter than six feet tall and tried to blackball anyone whoever opposes their agenda. And yet, they have the gall to say we are the ones who need to apologize to them because we be "sexist n sheeit" and we hurt their precious little feelings?

You don't blame someone who punches back in self-defense, you blame the person who started the fight. They started it by provoking us. Also, given all the very real ways in which they have made our lives Hell, I am being very nice to them because all I do is say rough things about them on the internet. I would never hurt them in real life, the only thing I have ever done in real life is expressed my hatred for feminism and my love for Dr. Bill Cosby because he pwned feminist sluts decades ago. I used curse words in church again (I called feminists slutty fucking bitches), and I'm sorry for that, but if the feminists hadn't provoked me, I wouldn't have cursed in church.
Feminism is a shit-test.

only frail and decadent soycieties fall for that, and, as a result, the native males are replaced by other tribes who are willing and able to put foids in their places.

inkwells should get reparations for all the damage they've caused tbh
We should make them slaves for all the pain they caused us. Imagine, if each of us could have a slutty foid or two wearing an electroshock collar (like the dogs with the invisible fence) and if they didn't clean my room or cook my food fast enough, I could press a button that would give them an electroshock.