Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminist men should wear skirts and dresses

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
They have the weakest arguments when confronting a non feminist man, even weaker than women.
"You don't have periods bro"
"When are you getting pregnant?"
"Your back doesn't hurt because you don't have tits bro"
"Women do everything a man do and more bro"
"Respect women, they carry the human race :soy:"

Jfl

Just burn these retards

Feminist men are really just hoping for a foid to have sex with them. They are too dumb to realize that foids only have sex with Chad and Tyrone.

Feminist men are really just hoping for a foid to have sex with them. They are too dumb to realize that foids only have sex with Chad and Tyrone.
just for the single fact that they are feminist in 2022 they are very dumb

AS coming from someone with experience. If you are not a cuck and a chad like me, please I beg of you, don't repeat my mistake.

Beat these faggots silly when ever they open their mouth.

That's my only regret in life. I should've beaten these fucking faggots early and schooled them. Now it's to late and it was all for nothing, i am still seen as a criminal scum in societies eyes just for barely existing.

ReeeEEEEEEEeeEEEEEE :society:

The angry man in the clip has a clear case of simp. If chad attacks him he'd crumble and cry. :feelsstudy: