Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Feminist-IQ] IncelTear don't like incels but get mad when we say women can't be incel. I thought incel meant "horrible person"?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Incel: "Incel means a person who wants to have a relationship but can't"

IT: "No. Words change meaning. Now it means a person who blames his looks when his personality is at fault"

Incel: "Women can't be incel"

IT: "Nooooooooooo. They CAN! That's not how loneliness works! You're gatekeeping loneliness! "Incel" has good connotations when referring to women, and bad ones when referring to men."

These people need to be gaskammer'ed. For their own good.

They change the definition of words at will, classic propaganda tactics

Your BBC blinded the IT cucks from truth, they can't think straight when you exist. :feelskek:

they're just straight up retarded, not even worth your time. One can probably lose IQ points just by breathing next to someone so stupid.

Your BBC blinded the IT cucks from truth, they can't think straight when you exist. :feelskek:

lmao. If my face were good, I could have one of them sucking on my BBC while the boyfriend posts on IT :soy:

In their eyes, women can be victims, but not men. Men, no matter how downtrodden are de facto oppressors.

Apex fallacy mixed with "Women are wonderful" effect. These people are retarded af

Super brain

Never noticed that before.

The same people using the word as an insult give support to "female incels".

Incel: "Incel means a person who wants to have a relationship but can't"

IT: "No. Words change meaning. Now it means a person who blames his looks when his personality is at fault"

Incel: "Women can't be incel"

IT: "Nooooooooooo. They CAN! That's not how loneliness works! You're gatekeeping loneliness! "Incel" has good connotations when referring to women, and bad ones when referring to men."

These people need to be gaskammer'ed. For their own good.
IT need to be Zyklon B'd

Re upload your most recent livestream you fakecel BBC Tyrone.

One word: hypocrisy.

their mentally incapable of having any sense giving thought

In their eyes, women can be victims, but not men. Men, no matter how downtrodden are de facto oppressors.
For them, women's victimhood is a currency for extending their dominance over men.
You speak too matter of factly about this. Please stop giving them so much credit and accepting the views they are trying to impose. They aren't worth taking seriously.
they're mentally incapable of having any sense giving thought
ngl

lmao. If my face were good, I could have one of them sucking on my BBC while the boyfriend posts on IT :soy:
JFL if your face was good you’d get a better looking foid. Not a whale whose boyfriend posts on IT

they're just straight up retarded, not even worth your time. One can probably lose IQ points just by breathing next to someone so stupid.
I am still baffled as to why we give them attention, They can destroy themselves along with the rest of the society.

Intergalactic IQ
full

ITcels have subhuman IQ

ur videos make me suicidal

They keep shifting their goalposts.

IT is literally a meme at this point. Even people who don't like incels think they have something mentally wrong with them.

Can't make this shit up :feelskek:

Obviously you do. What a ridiculous statement. I never thought you were blind. I would be shocked to find you to be blind considering your capable of typing and posting things online.

Obviously you do. What a ridiculous statement. I never thought you were blind. I would be shocked to find you to be blind considering your capable of typing and posting things online.
JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back