Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Feminist Cop tazes pregnant sheboon, causes miscarriage.

I love seeing nigkers suffering

might be the saddest post i saw today.a baby was murdered and the one who committed it either killed without knowing,didn't care,or didn't think anything bad was going to happen. sometimes it feels like that to live is to shed blood.i wonder how many people died because a prayer wasn't given.

He didnt have to do that and yet he did. Not at heros wear capes, sometimes they own a tazer :feelsthink:

might be the saddest post i saw today.a baby was murdered and the one who committed it either killed without knowing,didn't care,or didn't think anything bad was going to happen. sometimes it feels like that to live is to shed blood.i wonder how many people died because a prayer wasn't given.
:soy:

Attack on titan is real:society: humanity is the enemy. There is no magic but darkness. Even a baby who didn't do anything is getting taxed all because of randomness

Saw this on bestgore lol

Sad