Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels mad that we won’t simp for their ugly, fat asses.

„The pink pill“ HAHAHAHAHAHAH they just copy everything from us

Yes - I was bullied and denigrated by Negresses more than I've had pleasant experiences with them.

dulce-maria-baby-monkey.gif

I will hack pinkpill

„The pink pill“ HAHAHAHAHAHAH they just copy everything from us
They say the exact same things as we are just with swapped genders.:feelshaha:

They're fucking cringe.

My looksmatch is a cute becky

Who's that user anyways?

They say the exact same things as we are just with swapped genders.:feelshaha:

Yes, superficially Incels and toiletcels are the same (let's reserve "Femcels" for femboys, men who are too effeminate to get attention from toilets). We use the same language, complain about the same things, our forums even cover the same topics and similar discussion styles, so... Why don't we just pair up, oh my, an actual toiletcel would be my dream wife. But alas, they're just Chadsexuals LARP'ing as Incels.

The pinkpill is a piece of candy that tastes sweet, the blackpill :blackpill: is bitter and many become suicidal after taking it. :society::society::society:

"Both sexes are aspirational fuckers trying to climb the slimy shit pyramid of society, but women at least have a sense of their own limitations. Men do not, because men are endlessly coddled and indulged and everything in this culture is arranged for their benefit and nobody ever fucking tells them they are being unrealistic or unreasonable." - Redstar

Wow, she literally sounds like one of us but with the sexes reversed. The only difference is that our complaints about toilets are grounded in reality, backed by statistics, and verifiable in science. Their reactions are 100% emotional, non-Chad's are 100% invisible to them.

"noname22 · 1 day ago
One of the many reasons I have zero empathy for incels/ugly men"

Right back at you, sistercel. ;)

If a hag just "off" (they never climb off) the CC approached me, i´d tell her to fuck off. sub ~24 or nothing. Cant be fatso either.

pussy is my enemy and thats the end of the story.

Yes, superficially Incels and toiletcels are the same (let's reserve "Femcels" for femboys, men who are too effeminate to get attention from toilets). We use the same language, complain about the same things, our forums even cover the same topics and similar discussion styles, so... Why don't we just pair up, oh my, an actual toiletcel would be my dream wife. But alas, they're just Chadsexuals LARP'ing as Incels.

The pinkpill is a piece of candy that tastes sweet, the blackpill :blackpill: is bitter and many become suicidal after taking it. :society::society::society:

"Both sexes are aspirational fuckers trying to climb the slimy shit pyramid of society, but women at least have a sense of their own limitations. Men do not, because men are endlessly coddled and indulged and everything in this culture is arranged for their benefit and nobody ever fucking tells them they are being unrealistic or unreasonable." - Redstar

Wow, she literally sounds like one of us but with the sexes reversed. The only difference is that our complaints about toilets are grounded in reality, backed by statistics, and verifiable in science. Their reactions are 100% emotional, non-Chad's are 100% invisible to them.

"noname22 · 1 day ago
One of the many reasons I have zero empathy for incels/ugly men"

Right back at you, sistercel. ;)
Word by word same as us.:feelshaha: And yet they would rather be dead then giving us a chance. I would like to see a poll of how many of them are virgins, my guess around 10-15 percent.

I know him on Looksmax.org, he’s some k popmaxxed ricecel mentalcel. :shock:

There are incel infiltrators on femcel forums. :feelsdevil::lul: @Octillionaire3
https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal...-for-saying-curries-were-good-looking.514011/

"foidcel" = more projection than a cinema

LMFAO THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SURGERY OR WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT IM INFAMOUS ON LIPSTICK ALLEY FOR TROLLING THAT SHITTY FORUM BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOD FORSAKEN WEBSITE ITS SO BLUEPILLED AND IT SEEMS LIKE WED BE ON THE SAME SIDE AS THESE VOLCEL WOMEN BUT NO THEY CALL US UGLY FUCK THESE NIGGA BITCHES