Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "femcels" are so fucking entitled.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
This is ridiculous. I've literally asked so many self proclaimed "femcels" and they fucking reject me just like as if they were 10/10 stacies. I swear to christ. I've tried literally everybody. Even proclaimed "femcels" all the way to grannies. I can't handle it anymore.

EDIT: Why can't anyone love me?

Last edited:
Sorry mods but i have to

ConfusedSoulfulAracari size restricted

Im too high inhib to msg femcels. Im curious to kno how they look like though

They 1. have about 20 incels messaging them at any given time and can be choosy, and 2. don't go to plebbit to find mates since it's inconvenient and the suitor pool is nigh exclusively low-value.

This is ridiculous. I've literally asked so many self proclaimed "femcels" and they fucking reject me just like as if they were 10/10 stacies. I swear to christ. I've tried literally everybody. Even proclaimed "femcels" all the way to grannies. I can't handle it anymore.

EDIT: Why can't anyone love me?
what kind of rejections do you get? can you post them here? :feelskek:

Because you aren't chad.

Every "femcel" community instantly ban any male user so they are not hit one all the time, women are such a meme.

They just saying they are femcels, because Chad doesn't want them.
A lot of them want to feel special, so they can say " I'm not like the other girls teehee."

I never even thought about approaching a femcel. I guess once you are black pilled enough you just inherently detect bullshit.

You just subconsciously instantly predict that this wouldn't work if you're informed enough. Don't let desperation lure you away from the truth. Femcels are not incels, their title is different for a reason.